About kraken island questline

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

dodgerjoe

About kraken island questline

Post by dodgerjoe »

I have completed HoH questline and do 3 blessings under the main HoH house, after that i spoke to proditor and he told me to find artifact under the mage tower and i did found it too and go back to him. Quest completed but not any other quest log appeared after that.

I looked into some old posts and they said i need to speak to the rebel in the snowy mountains. I found him but there is no quest marker over his head.

BTW i am lvl 251 and i somehow managed to go kraken island. I did "4 planks-hammer", "20 planks- 5 steel bar" and "boat training" quests. I tried ferryman in -2,-2 for 6 times to go to kraken island but i teleported me 0,0 everytime.

Am i doing or done something wrong, or am i missing something else. This game is great with many ways but i found some of the quests too subtle in times like this.
Leone

Re: About kraken island questline

Post by Leone »

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14935

Hope it helps.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sounds like you're missing an altar to calm the seas. If you have boat training and made it to the guy who takes you to Kraken Island I think that could be it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
dodgerjoe

Post by dodgerjoe »

I had completed all 7 altars before i start HoH questline. Still i checked all of them for a second time and they are all done.

Is voyage to kraken island success based on chance or it has to happen everytime after completing all 7 altars.
dodgerjoe

Post by dodgerjoe »

Leone wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:38 pm Try this: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14935

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I checked this topic but the first quest in this page is not appearing for me
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You talked with Vetus Lector already? And you have a quest in your book to travel to Kraken Island following that?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
dodgerjoe

Post by dodgerjoe »

SellSword wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:16 pm You talked with Vetus Lector already? And you have a quest in your book to travel to Kraken Island following that?
Vetus dont have a quest marker over his head either.

I think my problem is this, quest for kraken island never appeared in my book. I talked to proditor after i got the artifact from caves under mage tower.

Should i need to talk someone else to trigger the quest?
Syor

Post by Syor »

The map above Ardesia, where the 5 houses are located, on the right there is a man that I remember talking to us..I don't know at what stage of the quest
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yes talk to nelrogg the fisherman where Syor suggested. Then find the rebel in snow field he will tell you proditor has a plan. Then proditor will direct you to vitus lector.

If nelrogg doesn't speak or rebel doesn't go see proditor again maybe he wasn't through talking.
Retired
dodgerjoe

Post by dodgerjoe »

Syor wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:50 pm The map above Ardesia, where the 5 houses are located, on the right there is a man that I remember talking to us..I don't know at what stage of the quest
This solved my problem thank you