Older players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Older players

Post by Leone »

There are plenty of players who i remember fondly. It's good to do forum searches for old topics to see who commented way back when.

What I love though is when players return after leaving for whatever reason they had at the time. That says a lot about the game and its community.
Dzip

Post by Dzip »

I miss archer3, giedek, Magier and much other pleyers who was friends but left
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Many names of older players being posted here. I recognize every single one of those players either from the forums or the game.

It is my hope that one day, those players will choose to come back to FT even if it is just to visit.
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Wow, from the mists of the past. All the venerable "old timers " from the Genesis of FT.
Seems like it was only yesterday .
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Yes time does fly.

Those older players are like ghosts of the past.

They haunt those of us still roaming the lands of FT.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

goodboy1-?
raze
blackfish
DUKE of SK-Clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

It is sad that old have left and the new players don't Evan know what they are doing. Allthow I haven't played for as long as many I've been on since 2017. My mother doesn't play. Me and my brother get so bored form it. Theres many people I waited for years to return and some had done that. Theres a big reason behind anyone who left. Mohst people do clans.. and in those comes PvP. New people are not accepted.

What I allways wished for was a way to communicate with a person who left the game. Some notification they get sent to their email or something else.

Ryaca, in each of your posts since you left the GM team you seam like you think you are pointless and only fild with negatively.
And with that you are completely understandable! Just think about how to world is structured. When you are boren you are in real life jail. What do I mean with that?
The government is smart. They force you in school. They don't care about the education about you care about you being triand to listen to do everything. Open the notebook at page 57 and and and. Form hour burth on noone is ever free. Form the training in school on you never stop listening to the government since you were trained to do that.

Your taking about yourself shows how you feal all In the entire world is ONLY there to inslave you in same way. Same aplys in VERY SINGLE COUNTRY OF THE WORLD. you're playing ft cos it's fun but actually noone cares. The income you bring is everything. Compbatant simply releases anything just so he can "ern" money.

As an example just for a better understanding of what I'm talking about, go to YouTube and right "Meet Your Stawman!"
No this is not a joke.

Btw. Do you understand? Do you UNDER STAND? UNDER- STAND? Sorry...em.. Do you Stand Under(me)? Welcome to what language actually means!

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Yes I think I understand what you are saying.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:16 am Yes I think I understand what you are saying.
You Under Stand what I say? Wonderful. You just signed a contract that you stand under what I said. Welcome to English!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOM BE VERY UPSET IF ANOTHER 2013 PLAYER LEAVES!!
REMEMBER THAT FIREWORKS DISPLAY AND SUB CONSCIOUSLY MAKE THAT A TRIGGER FOR GOOD MEMORY INSTEAD OF BAD.