Older players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Older players

Post by ryaca_ »

I was at spawn last night and I saw a couple of players that I had not seen in ages. We all started talking about past players and past clans. Some of those players and clans that we talked about I had not heard or thought about in a very long time.

It made me realize that I had been playing FT since 2013 and that so much of my life and memories revolved around FT or rather FT revolved around so much of my life and memories. It made me think about the past and I started to feel very sad. I started to feel very sad thinking about the the past and the good memories in my life and thinking about all of the people that I have lost along the way. I started to think about all of the players that I have known that have been lost along the way.

I started to think about all of the older players that have left FT and it made me very sad. I thought about it for a very long time. At around 10 pm I heard fireworks outside and I remembered that the fireworks were going on at the stadium less than 2 miles from my house so I stepped outside to watch the fireworks. I also remembered that my wife and I split up exactly 1 year ago on the 4th of july.

As I watched the fireworks in my yard next to a big cornfield, I was overcome with a powerful sadness. Sadness that my wife and our 3 dogs and 2 cats were gone(whom I love and miss so much that it hurts everyday), sadness that so many of my friends that I've known in FT have all left the game, sadness that the future is uncertain, both in FT and in my life. I looked up at the sky, and there was a full moon that lit up the field next to my house and there were lightning bugs that were lighting up like crazy like a million tiny lights and there was a fog that hung in the air just above the corn and the ground and It was an overwhelming and surreal scene.

I realized that I have lost so many people along the way on my journey. I realized that life is full of pain. I realized that I have lost my damn mind. How in the world have I made it this far in life. When will it be my turn to leave FT forever like so many other players that I have known over the years? When will it be my turn to become a ghost?
ryaca_

Re: Older players

Post by ryaca_ »

If you can feel me and miss the older players, please add your thoughts or their names here.
Geodude1

Post by Geodude1 »

ryaca_ wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:27 am If you can feel me and miss the older players, please add your thoughts or their names here.
I miss seeing White Arch
KalaBos

Post by KalaBos »

I feel for you and hear ya loud and clear bro. My wife don't play. Like she use to and in away neither do I. I remember the royal knight clan I firat joined, to many names I don't see any more cause their lives don't allow it or something in game just made them say, you know what why waste my time playing a game I enjoy when even in a game that you help so many they just screw or use you. My friends I hold true I know are... Rest I know what low lives and nO honor or respect are. When I walk away from game it won't be cause they made me.. It'll be cause I don't enjoy the game anymore.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Geodude1 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:58 am
ryaca_ wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:27 am If you can feel me and miss the older players, please add your thoughts or their names here.
I miss seeing White Arch
I miss white arch also. I remember long ago when I first started getting into old school runescape and him and I would fish at spawn and he would give me pointers and advice on how to play runescape.

Him and I had our differences in the past but I wish he were still around.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

KalaBos wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:18 am I feel for you and hear ya loud and clear bro. My wife don't play. Like she use to and in away neither do I. I remember the royal knight clan I firat joined, to many names I don't see any more cause their lives don't allow it or something in game just made them say, you know what why waste my time playing a game I enjoy when even in a game that you help so many they just screw or use you. My friends I hold true I know are... Rest I know what low lives and nO honor or respect are. When I walk away from game it won't be cause they made me.. It'll be cause I don't enjoy the game anymore.
I totally feel ya. I hope that you stick around and don't leave. You and I have been through a lot together throughout the years and we were both in ShdW clan.

I will stick around til the very end if I am still living. One never knows what life may bring. If FT ever dies, then I will be here til the very end to die with it.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

My old friend Zacker3000
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Paziokat
Vasinta
Lizardman
RedKnight
Too many. Now I'm sad too :?
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I too miss my old friends from FTBC and some of AD who no longer play, amongst others! :)
To name a few;
- NorNorsman
- SilverStar
- Potrscz
- Bence
- Dragkar
- halloeddy
- blueyy
- Sy Lion
- B-Shark
- Joebee
- Jojojuless