Overwhelmed!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

Re: Overwhelmed!

Post by WARBRINGER »

It would be brilliant if the Black Knights that spawned dropped different gears depending on your level, and perhaps spawned with higher stats should a high level player be present! :D
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Syor

Post by Syor »

Ok actually, there is a proposal for new attacks like Martek and asdowhn. On the test server you can try them

Every hour above slate and in the first hobbs mine room, right at the entrance

But they have never been made official.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

WARBRINGER wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 pm It would be brilliant if the Black Knights that spawned dropped different gears depending on your level, and perhaps spawned with higher stats should a high level player be present! :D
That's a decent idea, but reminds me of the scorpion king. At first it spawned anywhere, which created issues in itself. I think my screenshot was around the entrance to orc mines, which of course is a big part of the tutorial for new players.

Having said that, you could have a variation on the pirate invasion and black knight siege theme. Have similar invasions with level appropriate enemies in areas that have minimum level requirements.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Syor wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:56 pm Ok actually, there is a proposal for new attacks like Martek and asdowhn. On the test server you can try them

Every hour above slate and in the first hobbs mine room, right at the entrance

But they have never been made official.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17259

That's where that suggestion was. Not too much input from higher level players who could actually try them I suppose.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

justj99 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:53 pm Very little at least. But, it's a game, so you might as well play for fun sometimes! :)
Blackbetty wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:01 am Those attacks are a waste of time you don't get anything for fighting them or the pirates
I play for fun that's why I can't waste time fighting something so easy to kill for no gain of any sort!