Rule 6 change is a trap

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Rule 6 change is a trap

Post by Barkley »

TangledSwerve wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:55 pm
I wont reply to the initial post of this topic. But there is something i want to mention.

I will just say that instead of changing the topic of this post,
By 'attacking' a player who just said his opinion.
Use your proofs to GM and report any player you believe is cheating
As far as the original post goes, komutan is bemoaning that people from 2,2 unfairly punished by this rule will potentially be released. Why? Because he doesn't like them.
If he truly wishes to have a reasonable discussion about the amendment to Rule 6, he should not have posted the broad & biased accusations that he did. From what I see, he is being called out as a hypocrite.
Also,
I am not "Russian (as you call them)".
Neither a friend nor enemy. Which makes me get no benefits from my opinion below;
I can see Everyday, players saying "Russians cheaters, Russians Cheaters"
First of all since when one proven cheater from a Country makes all others from that country cheaters too?
That's a form of Racism and could be easily a reason for ban.
Taken out of context, sure does seem like racism, doesn't it? However, when you encounter multiple large clans that are identifiably from one nation that operate en masse and the majority of them are clearly using either clickers or macro to assist in siege/ build/ pvp(And have done so for years.) The unfortunate effect is that they land a bad reputation & other players understandably view those from these countries with suspicion.

Racism in a more clearer sense, would be one of several times I've been attacked for being "a gringo" & nothing more than that.
The orginal post claims 2.2 ppl are toys. No matter on what side you are this is straight out insulting to call people toys.
If anyone wants to call anyone a toy they should call themselves a toy for being so bad to other!

No matter what side you're on you must understand both sides CHEAT to some extent. El Menda as an Archer was reacently was accused for cheating by compbatant himself. Before you look at others look at yourself. Noone should ever accuse anyone for anything if you do that yourself. I spouse russian side players should talk to each other to stop their bs. Other side's should to the same to their players.

Simple yet ture.
Stop being bullys.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

There is no need for any hostility or accusations here on the forum it gets you nowhere it only makes you and others even more upset so please leave that on the battlefield.

The reverting back to the original rule 6 is not to help one side or the other.
And for those who think there is a new rule, that's not true. We suspended the latest rule of the maximum penalty of a shared account that may have shared a few times a long time ago.
The rule was updated and strictly enforced because the rule was being taken advantage of at a high abusive level. Players that did make a mistake but not at a abusive level got more punishment than they deserved. In many eyes it was injustice to submit such a punishment for one or two mistakes especially when they were fairly new and did not read the rules just wanted to play.

Now when you create a account you are required to accept the game terms and agree to follow the rules. If it's ignored it's your first mistake. Breaking a rule is the second mistake. It opens up a difficult investigation for me and the other staff members.
So now to lighten the load on us we revert to the original rule 6 so if one is jailed for breaking this rule they know then it's wrong. If they do it agian all hope is lost.

We are trying to help us and the ft community. It's very difficult because everyone has their own opinion some agree some disagree some just start throwing out insulting accusations but truth be told we are trying to do the right thing. It would be nice if the ft community would try helping out more instead of insulting us.

Spread the word. Tell new players about the rules. Help keep eachother out of trouble.
If you have a enemy try to encourage him or her to follow rules because if you like to fight but you have nobody to fight with, what fun do you have then?
If you see someone breaking rules do the right thing even if it's a friend let us know about it.
We hunger for you players to find pleasure with the game but we are not miracle workers and are not perfect and maybe you cant see this but I promise we are trying our best for all of you.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
theking

Post by theking »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:18 am There is no need for any hostility or accusations here on the forum it gets you nowhere it only makes you and others even more upset so please leave that on the battlefield.

The reverting back to the original rule 6 is not to help one side or the other.
And for those who think there is a new rule, that's not true. We suspended the latest rule of the maximum penalty of a shared account that may have shared a few times a long time ago.
The rule was updated and strictly enforced because the rule was being taken advantage of at a high abusive level. Players that did make a mistake but not at a abusive level got more punishment than they deserved. In many eyes it was injustice to submit such a punishment for one or two mistakes especially when they were fairly new and did not read the rules just wanted to play.

Now when you create a account you are required to accept the game terms and agree to follow the rules. If it's ignored it's your first mistake. Breaking a rule is the second mistake. It opens up a difficult investigation for me and the other staff members.
So now to lighten the load on us we revert to the original rule 6 so if one is jailed for breaking this rule they know then it's wrong. If they do it agian all hope is lost.

We are trying to help us and the ft community. It's very difficult because everyone has their own opinion some agree some disagree some just start throwing out insulting accusations but truth be told we are trying to do the right thing. It would be nice if the ft community would try helping out more instead of insulting us.

Spread the word. Tell new players about the rules. Help keep eachother out of trouble.
If you have a enemy try to encourage him or her to follow rules because if you like to fight but you have nobody to fight with, what fun do you have then?
If you see someone breaking rules do the right thing even if it's a friend let us know about it.
We hunger for you players to find pleasure with the game but we are not miracle workers and are not perfect and maybe you cant see this but I promise we are trying our best for all of you.
My sword has been imprisoned for 2-3 years because I shared it and they do not take it out when I have seen friends who did the same and came out although they took lvl, because they leave me locked up?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

If the account was already on its second offense or was shared at a abusive manner it may not get out.
I remember you mentioned this a long time ago to me but at the time there was nothing I could do. Can you send me a private message with the information on your account and I will check if we can do anything.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Topic locked under topic creator's request.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules