Auto-clickers, macro assisted building/skill levelling & lag.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Auto-clickers, macro assisted building/skill levelling & lag.

Post by TangledSwerve »

There is a clear amount of autoclicking abuse going on, there is no reason why lag should occur when animations are turned off & only a handful of players are present during a PvP /clan fight.

These assisted clicking programs are illegal in most reputable games because they have a direct impact on the game itself. i.e: They cause lag, especially in instances areas like the clan maps.

Easy to check by doing a sweep and monitoring CPS. Clickers have zero variation and you can see them being used by players, specifically with the stun items (Fish/dagger/axe) Some are more sophisticated, but most are not.

On a larger scale, there is also enough evidence to suggest that macro-assisted building and PvP has been abused on a game-breaking level. While, I have no doubts this is not the first post made about this, but this particular problem desperately needs a solution because only the cheaters can truly prosper in this current environment
SK1976

Re: Auto-clickers, macro assisted building/skill levelling & lag.

Post by SK1976 »

I like the new version of ft. its soo cool now.
It was realy nice and good work on it, but plz dont forget ppls who r needed to use android4 version with older ft -versions.
there r many players not can get new devices in some coutries.
Same with Google and yt or fb.
There r coutries its forbitten to have google (playstore/youtube/facebook....) or they cant get new devices because they r to expensive.
they need to play older versions.
If u r a mage on old versions u will b lost in game, because new function with holding spells not working on em.

On new version ft mages autoclicking is implemented in game, nd on older its forbitten...LOL (not bad !)

As i remember there was a click limiter implemented in old version too. Maybe i m wrong...idk.
Was there not click limiter from 4-7 clicks/sec ?
How someone can use a clicker ?
And if there will b used a clicker how it will work ? Its limited to 4-7 clicks/sec...all above those clicks r terminated.
That makes clicker useless.

Maybe i m wrong....plz help my brain to remember !?

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
TangledSwerve

Re: Auto-clickers, macro assisted building/skill levelling & lag.

Post by TangledSwerve »

There is a limiter, as detailed by compbatant who commented in this post.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18002

However, they are more frequently used by non-mages. It is not difficult to work around a set limit, if you have discovered what it is. They are frequently used to spam stuns (Axes/Daggers/Fish) or unfreezes. This gives a huge advantage to those using them. Beyond that, they directly cause lag on instances such as clan map.

There are also further,more insidious, programs that can specifically target and lag enemy players also, that have been employed in other games. Which again I strongly suspect may be used by dishonest players in FT.

Any program that floods a server with commands by the millisecond can lag it, there is a reason they are outright banned in most games. And with the PC version you can set up complex macros that operate at lightning speed.

The problem is, whilst some are caught out, like the person in the aforementioned post - many can thwart the current preventative system simply by dropping their CPS (Click Per Second) to a range that is not detected.

I have fairly strong confirmation that a broad number of players are using them to artificially build 1k-2k walls or towers faster than they ever could in the conventional manner and have been using this to dominate in clan wars.