Annoying

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Annoying

Post by justj99 »

Dear Certain High Levels (or at least higher than me):

Just because you can survive (along with your pets) against dozens of mobs where I am currently located does not mean that I shouldn't be there. And just because you CAN spawn dozens of mobs there and survive (along with your pets) while I'm there, it does NOT mean you should. You may think that might gives you the right in this game, but having a right and doing what's right are two different things. Rant over.

I apologize to all of the high levels in the game who don't do this sort of thing. I know there are plenty of you who are nothing but helpful, and I thank you for that.
Leone

Re: Annoying

Post by Leone »

That applies to any level, really.

Level 50 at library. Why?
Level 100 at arch field. Why?
Level 1k at pharoah spiders. Why?
Level 2k at blitzbee island. Why?

I don't know your circumstances, but there are occasions where I've helped a friend or an alt out by dropping the required number of items and then leaving.

Was it for that reason? Idk.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Unfortunately, many of the daily quests available to every level after 300+ require a certain number of certain items to complete them. The 2k church quest can ask for a variety of items also: Exoskeletons, minotaur hides, rare fish, mithril shield, firey embers & so on. Not to mention the mercenary quests that also have significant kill count requirements. This attracts higher lvl accounts to spawn that they would not naturally level at. Sometimes it is simply a high level account tanking for either a friend or their own alt account to lvl. Sometimes it's for crafting materials.

Most will try to be accommodating and not deliberately disrupt you whilst you spawn, but there are enough that simply do not care. Coupled with the limited spawn per map, a whale account (5k plus) can easily disrupt spawn for everyone present on the map (Depending on the spawn) So I can empathise with this post, but it is hard to resolve certain aspects regarding it.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

There is a need for high level accounts to grind weaker mobs at times, but there is definitely a difference between grinding on an empty spot and taking over an occupied spot. (And I know full well TS is not condoning that latter part.) I might need to grind worms for a worm skin, but that doesn't mean I should go push a level 500 out of his/her spot when they are just trying to finish HGM quests.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

This is a game for everyone. High level players or low level players can level where they want. Whether they should be somewhere or have no business being somewhere or why they are there is no ones business. If a high level wants to level somewhere in a lower area I'm sure usually there's a reason as to why they are doing so same goes for a low level.

Simple as that
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Behind any acc, there is a real person with his attitudes. I remember when i played more, years ago, many tried to stimulate cooperation and fair play. Some took advantage from that, some others played(and play) in 'selfish mode'. That's life, if somebody dont behave good cries are useless, when want something, go get it as the others. I used to try being a good example, but i realize was useless. Happened to many players, nothing new
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR