I'm stuck here

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

BeyazTurk

I'm stuck here

Post by BeyazTurk »

Hi hi hiii. İ m -Komutan-. I have a problem. About 1 month ago. A scary looking monster locked me in a room. This monstr; Disgusting looking, Their stinking feet, A disgusting voice like himself, Big and ugly body, Long sleeves but short legs, Looks a bit like the devil, But horns that look like cow horns, And a hellhound pitchfork in his hand, This is the monster that imprisoned me. I'm so scared that I'll see him again. Because it's such a nasty creature. I think it's too little to even say a creature. I'll think of a name for this creature. Anyway, Help me. How am I going to get out of here? There is no door here jxjsjjzana xD. And it's too dark here. I tried digging a tunnel. But my dig is not strong enough. And it's a little creepy in here. And a little bit small. What should I do? How am I going to get out of here? Can you dig a tunnel for me? Or can you break these strong walls and kidnap me? Please, I'm waiting for help.
Screenshot_20201003-234311.png
Screenshot_20201003-234311.png (556.64 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
Phiso

Re: I'm stuck here

Post by Phiso »

BeyazTurk wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 pm Hi hi hiii. İ m -Komutan-. I have a problem. About 1 month ago. A scary looking monster locked me in a room. This monstr; Disgusting looking, Their stinking feet, A disgusting voice like himself, Big and ugly body, Long sleeves but short legs, Looks a bit like the devil, But horns that look like cow horns, And a hellhound pitchfork in his hand, This is the monster that imprisoned me. I'm so scared that I'll see him again. Because it's such a nasty creature. I think it's too little to even say a creature. I'll think of a name for this creature. Anyway, Help me. How am I going to get out of here? There is no door here jxjsjjzana xD. And it's too dark here. I tried digging a tunnel. But my dig is not strong enough. And it's a little creepy in here. And a little bit small. What should I do? How am I going to get out of here? Can you dig a tunnel for me? Or can you break these strong walls and kidnap me? Please, I'm waiting for help.
Screenshot_20201003-234311.png
then you need a stronger pickaxe 😂 take a good look around maybe hidden somewhere
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

Oh my Allah. :o :o :o Can't be. A very bad thing happened to me. This skeleton has spoken. Told me to run. Otherwise he said I'd be just like him.Oh my Allah. I am so afraid. Please help me :( :( :(
Screenshot_20201003-234807.png
Screenshot_20201003-234807.png (557.12 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You seem to be doing a good job of digging a hole for yourself from what I can see. 😂
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

BeyazTurk wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 pm What should I do? How am I going to get out of here?
A public apology for cheating and for threatening and abusing certain members of the GM team would be a good start.