Mapa 5,3

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Re: Mapa 5,3

Post by NightBaby »

What I'm getting from this topic is that a new clan map was released and nothing was announced. When I first got told about this new clan map I was told the only players "allowed" in had to be in clan [GEO]. I assumed it was some sort of test map until now. I don't think it's fair that players didn't know about the map even being released or open to everyone else. Not that anything can be done now, they've already built on it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210119-192139_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210119-192139_Chrome.jpg (402.79 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
Last edited by NightBaby on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Does life really get better?
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Honestly everyone should have been made to fight for the chance to build on the map, make no mistake it is not a coincidence that barkley's friends are the ones building on the map and have it locked down. Every other clan map has had a war to decide who builds on it but congrats guess everyone should take the time to create their own clan map and tell their friends how to access it. The map isn't balanced at all, because of an in game bug it cannot be sieged because if you have no clan on the map you get instantly teleported to spawn when entering the map.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

When I saw this message, I was also very angry, why I asked GM a few days ago about the new clan map, they did not answer me.,Now that the players have released this information, I don't think it's fair to us.
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

taizhen wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:27 am When I saw this message, I was also very angry, why I asked GM a few days ago about the new clan map, they did not answer me.,Now that the players have released this information, I don't think it's fair to us.
Yes, in fact, you are one of those who suffered the most injustice here. I remember you asking every day in the forum whenever a new clan map will arrive. But no GM has answered you even though there is a new clan map in the game. If you were aware of this situation, maybe you could establish a clan there.
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

This map must be reset !!!
Screenshot_20210119-230545.png
Screenshot_20210119-230545.png (3.73 MiB) Viewed 3009 times
tuy

Post by tuy »

No info and still no mao number.. gz edited

Watch your language.
wofi

Post by wofi »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 am This map must be reset !!!Screenshot_20210119-230545.png
Is it iligal to atack other ppl?lol
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

wofi wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:14 am
TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 am This map must be reset !!!Screenshot_20210119-230545.png
Is it iligal to atack other ppl?lol
Try to involve your brain while you think, silly
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Honestly, such kind of map shouldnt be a problem,in fact cant be played by all players so Is totally useless.
Strange thing Is that a private map, because Is exactly this, was published in public mmo, i ve never seen something like that.
I dont think GM could be involved, only the owner of game could allow or not this.
Said that, if some can do their own space maybe Is a new feature not announced.
There are some players that want play just their own game like a Farmville, let them do it, maybe they would pay a rent :D
At the end, sooner or later they must go in common spaces, where probably will find a cold welcome or nothing, Is the risk or isolation
Frankly speaking , i think it doesn t matter :D :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

hungry_wolf wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:42 am Honestly, such kind of map shouldnt be a problem,in fact cant be played by all players so Is totally useless.
Strange thing Is that a private map, because Is exactly this, was published in public mmo, i ve never seen something like that.
I dont think GM could be involved, only the owner of game could allow or not this.
Said that, if some can do their own space maybe Is a new feature not announced.
There are some players that want play just their own game like a Farmville, let them do it, maybe they would pay a rent :D
At the end, sooner or later they must go in common spaces, where probably will find a cold welcome or nothing, Is the risk or isolation
Frankly speaking , i think it doesn t matter :D :D
I hope you realize you're talking too Edited