Mapa 5,3

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Mapa 5,3

Post by SellSword »

There are some incorrect assumptions being made here. I would suggest having patience as this is being discussed.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Enough of this nonsense.
Compbatant did not secretly release this map he announced it in a testers forum unfortunately he did not set testers_only on the map. He is dealing with life complications currently and also he is trying to fix current issues with bugs that recently began and we are trying to discus what to do about map 5,3 since clans are already built so we will soon decide what options we have.

We understand some feel it is unfair that it was not announced here for everyone to see. It was supposed to be released for testing, not for public use. Mistakes happen especially when you have the pressure of a bunch of players crying unfair and accusations of favoritism.

I am sick of seeing all of this borderline racist behavior and accusations. You all constantly complain about Americans or Russians or Spanish or Turkish. We get it you don't want to be friends, that's fine. But the trash talking eachother including the GM team is uncalled for and will not be tolerated any more. If any of you want to continue this amateur behavior you will be banned from the forum and your main account may be punished for your actions.

This is foolish that we have so many players with such nasty attitude. When you want help you are all polite but when a rumor starts and you feel offended you show your true colors.

This needs to stop now. Stop the arguing and nitpicking so we can stop being distracted by this nonsense and focus on fixing the issues we are dealing with.

Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions you are welcome to ask. But mind your attitude.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I've not meant to be disrespectful in any way. If I have been, I apologize. I've realized that the players who built on the map told others not to tell players and to keep it a secret.. I was told it was secret information myself.. by multiple players. This is unfair. I have nothing to say against the GMs, it was not their fault. They've been trying to calm the situation while being cussed at and given attitude. However... these players knew what they were doing. I know the GMs will figure out a fair solution. It shouldn't matter which "side" you're on.... If something isn't right, it's not right... the GMs will figure it out, give them time.
Does life really get better?
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

I was just calling out the fact it's fishy that someone who helped make the map suddenly all their friends build on it the day it's released and the information on how to access the map was given only to friends of theirs. If anything I would suggest they get punished for leaking info to certain people. I remember cotne7 sending me a message saying and I quote "I'm building on my clan map" the day it was released. I'm not saying anyone on the gm team or combatant is to blame, just players who will use what they can to abuse the game to their advantage.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

In all fairness, if a player(or group of players) make a "clan" map, they should not be first to have access to said map. This is definitely an abuse of information. Those involved in the design and make up of the map were there building before anyone else even knew there was a map. And even if you found the "first" part of map, only those that made(or were told by those that made it) the "secret" to enter were allowed entry.

Barkeley even admits he planned it to be hard for his enemies to gain entry and give himself(and his friends) a week headstart. How is this any different than blatantly abusing a bug or glitch?

The best way to fix the obvious abuse of knowledge is to clear the map(making those that built knowing they had the only means to reach a map noone knew existed feel just as cheated as the rest of FT land)
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I must say I found there was some issues very quickly after I recently checked the map. There is no sign telling they need a key that the low level Mushyman drops to get to the clan map.
But this is why it should have been open for testers only to start with. We will make some slight adjustments soon I'm sure but we need to focus on what to do first.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:11 am I must say I found there was some issues very quickly after I recently checked the map. There is no sign telling they need a key that the low level Mushyman drops to get to the clan map.
But this is why it should have been open for testers only to start with. We will make some slight adjustments soon I'm sure but we need to focus on what to do first.
I'm sure the GM team will make a fair decision about the whole mess.
Does life really get better?
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Shawn wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:56 am I was just calling out the fact it's fishy that someone who helped make the map suddenly all their friends build on it the day it's released and the information on how to access the map was given only to friends of theirs. If anything I would suggest they get punished for leaking info to certain people. I remember cotne7 sending me a message saying and I quote "I'm building on my clan map" the day it was released. I'm not saying anyone on the gm team or combatant is to blame, just players who will use what they can to abuse the game to their advantage.
i have never told im building on my clan map.i have might told that i build my own base.but on my clan map thats a big lie omg8.and you know it.your talking about unfair actionss and at this time your making your arguments with lies.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Gm can check logs of the day the map came out, it's in messages :)
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

well then GMs can check and post the screen i msged you in public.then everyone will see what lair you are
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157