Mapa 5,3

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shawn

Re: Mapa 5,3

Post by Shawn »

I didn't screen shot it, I honestly didn't care about clan maps at the time because I thought it was a glitch showing you on a wrong map because everyone was told that wasn't a clan map
But it was a private message sent from friends not a public one, I think they can check those but idk lol
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Shawn wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:35 am I didn't screen shot it, I honestly didn't care about clan maps at the time because I thought it was a glitch showing you on a wrong map because everyone was told that wasn't a clan map
But it was a private message sent from friends not a public one, I think they can check those but idk lol
shaw tell us honestly.do you exactly remember that i told you such kind of thing word by word:"i build on my clan map"
i dont remember such kind of thing.one of us are mistaken for sure.if possible i will be very thanksfull if Game masters could check my msgs on that day to omg8 and post screen of my msgs in here.just to figure out which one from us is lair.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

LordSeth
was very clear about most things. You are welcome to continue arguing privately, otherwise there is a risk that this thread will be shut down or players gets punishments. -->viewtopic.php?f=12&p=134080#p134080

And I do not want that to happen.

Because this thread is a good example of why many GMs choose to quit when they are treated in this bad way, even though we do our best to be neutral and based on our GM principles of not having enemies and being helpful to everyone.

--> We are not robots without emotions. <--
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Akkilles wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:12 am many GMs choose to quit when they are treated in this bad way
🌺🌸🙂🌺🌸
why we should lost our favorite GMs for the
people who looking for Justice ...but They take justice from another player
we want and need happy GMs so if something If anything hinders their GMs happy please Enforce the law 🌺🌸🙂🌺🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:44 am Enough of this nonsense.
Compbatant did not secretly release this map he announced it in a testers forum unfortunately he did not set testers_only on the map. He is dealing with life complications currently and also he is trying to fix current issues with bugs that recently began and we are trying to discus what to do about map 5,3 since clans are already built so we will soon decide what options we have.

We understand some feel it is unfair that it was not announced here for everyone to see. It was supposed to be released for testing, not for public use. Mistakes happen especially when you have the pressure of a bunch of players crying unfair and accusations of favoritism.

I am sick of seeing all of this borderline racist behavior and accusations. You all constantly complain about Americans or Russians or Spanish or Turkish. We get it you don't want to be friends, that's fine. But the trash talking eachother including the GM team is uncalled for and will not be tolerated any more. If any of you want to continue this amateur behavior you will be banned from the forum and your main account may be punished for your actions.

This is foolish that we have so many players with such nasty attitude. When you want help you are all polite but when a rumor starts and you feel offended you show your true colors.

This needs to stop now. Stop the arguing and nitpicking so we can stop being distracted by this nonsense and focus on fixing the issues we are dealing with.

Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions you are welcome to ask. But mind your attitude.
Disculpame, pero yo no soy racista.

Solo defino mi grupo como "rusos" ( en los que hay: rusos, españoles, latinos, turcos, etc...
Y el enemigo como "estadounidense" ( en los que abra estadounidenses y de todo. ) Simplemente es mi forma de definir a un grupo mayoritario. No lo menciono con intenciones racistas
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Shawn wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:56 am I was just calling out the fact it's fishy that someone who helped make the map suddenly all their friends build on it the day it's released and the information on how to access the map was given only to friends of theirs. If anything I would suggest they get punished for leaking info to certain people. I remember cotne7 sending me a message saying and I quote "I'm building on my clan map" the day it was released. I'm not saying anyone on the gm team or combatant is to blame, just players who will use what they can to abuse the game to their advantage.
+10

Pongo un ejemplo. En el mapa creado por Rasta.

Nanet estaba ayudando a traducciones en ruso.
Me lo dijo ella.

Mi respuesta fue: magnífico nuevo mapa. Qué items nececitaré para los misiones nuevas ?

Respues de ella: no puedo darte esa información, si te la doy jugarás con ventaja. Y eso no es justo para nadie.

Desde luego Nanet es uno de mis mejores amigos en el juego. Mi pregunta fue sin maldad, pero su respuesta fue la más acertada.

Toma ejemplo Barkley y Kalem
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:11 am I must say I found there was some issues very quickly after I recently checked the map. There is no sign telling they need a key that the low level Mushyman drops to get to the clan map.
But this is why it should have been open for testers only to start with. We will make some slight adjustments soon I'm sure but we need to focus on what to do first.
+10
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

I am currently working on solution for this and other problems. I just need few days. This will be HUGE change :) Please be patient.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Gracias Compabant
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

El.Menda wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:50 pm
LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:44 am Enough of this nonsense.
Compbatant did not secretly release this map he announced it in a testers forum unfortunately he did not set testers_only on the map. He is dealing with life complications currently and also he is trying to fix current issues with bugs that recently began and we are trying to discus what to do about map 5,3 since clans are already built so we will soon decide what options we have.

We understand some feel it is unfair that it was not announced here for everyone to see. It was supposed to be released for testing, not for public use. Mistakes happen especially when you have the pressure of a bunch of players crying unfair and accusations of favoritism.

I am sick of seeing all of this borderline racist behavior and accusations. You all constantly complain about Americans or Russians or Spanish or Turkish. We get it you don't want to be friends, that's fine. But the trash talking eachother including the GM team is uncalled for and will not be tolerated any more. If any of you want to continue this amateur behavior you will be banned from the forum and your main account may be punished for your actions.

This is foolish that we have so many players with such nasty attitude. When you want help you are all polite but when a rumor starts and you feel offended you show your true colors.

This needs to stop now. Stop the arguing and nitpicking so we can stop being distracted by this nonsense and focus on fixing the issues we are dealing with.

Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions you are welcome to ask. But mind your attitude.
Disculpame, pero yo no soy racista.

Solo defino mi grupo como "rusos" ( en los que hay: rusos, españoles, latinos, turcos, etc...
Y el enemigo como "estadounidense" ( en los que abra estadounidenses y de todo. ) Simplemente es mi forma de definir a un grupo mayoritario. No lo menciono con intenciones racistas

Bin ICH eigendlich der EINZIGE der sich in diesem Spiel neutral verhält ?
Sei ich den SK angefangen habe, war es mir IMMER egal, aus welchem Land irgend ein Spieler kam.
Anfangs war es nur ein Sprachen-Problem, aber jetzt mit dem eingebauten Übersetzer ist es sehr einfach auch andere Sprachen zu verstehen.
Also sehe ich es auch so.
Warum gibt es immer diese Russen-Amerika, Spanien-Probleme im Spiel.

Ich weiß auch ganz genau, daß Kriege nicht wegen der Sprache, sondern aus Langeweile entstehen.
Russen oder Amerikaner sind dabei nur ein Vorwand, und es ist am einfachsten zu sagen: die "Russen" oder die "Amerikaner" sind Schuld.

Wisst Ihr was am schwierigsten zu spielen ist: IMMER jeden gleich zu behandeln !

Jeder spielt sein eigenes Spiel in "Forgotten Tales".
Das ist es, was UNS an diesem Spiel so fesselt - die Vielseitigkeit dieses Spieles !
Viele spielen es auch NUR wegen den Freunden, welche sie in diesem Spiel gefunden haben !

Das ist das eine !

Das andere mit der Map 5,3
Ich denke, daß man eine Map im Testserver editieren kann.
Ich habe lange schon mich nicht mehr damit beschäftigt .... zu wenig Zeit .... aber:

Man kann durch das Editieren Stufe 1, Stufe 2, Stufe 3 erreichen.

Auf Stufe 3 bekommt man einen eigenen SERVER für seine Map.
Das bedeutet soviel, wie man bekommt seine EIGENE Welt IN Forgotten Tales. Man hat sie sich erarbeitet !

Das kann jeder andere auch haben, wenn er so etwas auch tut: eine Map im Testserver editieren und Stufe3 erreicht !

Der Editor dieser Map, welcher nun seinen eigenen Server bekommt, kann SELBER entscheiden, wer auf SEINE Welt darf und wer nicht.

Es ist sozusagen SEINE Welt in Forgotten Tales.

Ähnlich wie in einigen anderen Spielen, indem man Welten wählen kann, in denen man spielen will !

Ich respektiere dieses sehr, denn so etwas ist sehr viel Arbeit und dauert sehr lange um Stage 3 zu erreichen !

Der Editor dieser Map, sagt, wann alles freigeschaltet wird.
Ich denke das ist das 1. Mal, daß es jemand geschafft hat eine Map über diesen Weg in Forgotten tales einzufügen !
Es verdient kein gejammer, sondern RESPEKT für seine Arbeit.
Es wird die Zeit kommen, an dem die Map für ALLE freigeschaltet wird, aber sie ist wahrscheinlich noch nicht fertig !

Das ist jetzt nur MEINE Vermutung !

Mir macht es nichts, daß diese Map da ist.
Ich warte auf den Zeitpunkt der Freischaltung, und bin gespannt, was mich dort erwarten wird !

BITTE ... SIS + BROS ... be patiently ! I think it will be a great Map !
Seit alle bitte geduldig !

Vielen Dank schon einmal im Voraus an den Map Kreator von 5,3 und wir sind sehr gespannt auf Deine Arbeit !

Es wird sicherlich hervorragend !

Und das Spiel wird sich ENTSCHEIDEND ändern !

Gruß ... SK :)

Translated to public forum language by LordSeth
"
Am I actually the ONLY one who is neutral in this game?
Ever since I started SK, I ALWAYS didn't care which country any player came from.
At first it was only a language problem, but now with the built-in translator it is very easy to understand other languages ​​as well.
So that's how I see it.
Why are there always these Russians-America, Spain-problems in the game.

I also know very well that wars do not arise because of language, but because of boredom.
Russians or Americans are just a pretext, and it is easiest to say: the "Russians" or the "Americans" are to blame.

Do you know what is the most difficult thing to play: ALWAYS treat everyone equally!

Everyone plays their own game in "Forgotten Tales".
This is what fascinates US about this game - the versatility of this game!
Many also play it ONLY because of the friends they have made in this game!

That's the one!"

The other with the map 5.3
I think you can edit a map in the test server.
I haven't dealt with it for a long time ... too little time ... but:

You can reach level 1, level 2, level 3 by editing.

At level 3 you get your own SERVER for your map.
That means as much as you get your OWN world IN Forgotten Tales. It has been worked for!

Anyone else can have that too, if they do something like this: edit a map in the test server and reach level 3!

The editor of this map, which now has its own server, can decide for ITSELF who is allowed to enter HIS world and who is not.

It is, so to speak, HIS world in Forgotten Tales.

Similar to some other games in that you can choose worlds to play in!

I respect this very much, because something like this is a lot of work and takes a long time to reach Stage 3!

The editor of this map says when everything will be unlocked.
I think this is the first time that someone has managed to insert a map this way in Forgotten tales!
It doesn't deserve whining, it deserves RESPECT for its work.
The time will come when the map will be unlocked for EVERYONE, but it's probably not finished yet!

Now that's just MY guess!

I don't mind that this map is there.
I am waiting for the activation and I am curious what will await me there!

PLEASE ... SIS + BROS ... be patiently! I think it will be a great map!
Everyone please be patient!

Many thanks in advance to the Map Kreator of 5.3 and we are very excited about your work!

It is sure to be great!

And the game is going to change CRITICALLY!

Greetings ... SK :)

Thank you SK. There is truly very few players like you or Leone LostKnight SellSword Gullander Melkor so on.

We (the GM team) NEVER ask anything more than respect honesty and patience. There will always be problems and clan enemies. That's part of the game. But there is going to be a change in the way players talk to eachother and GMs.
DUKE of SK-Clan