Mapa 5,3

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lajos

Re: Mapa 5,3

Post by lajos »

Witam,mój angielski jest zły potrafię napisać ja jestem drewno.kamień itp.dlatego piszę po Polsku.Jeśli komuś zależy proszę sobie przetlumaczyć.Gram w tą grę prawie od początku i bardzo dużo rzeczy mi się nie podoba ale niestety wszyscy się mylicie nigdzie nie ma zapisane że nowe mapy mają być gdziekolwiek ogłaszane to po pierwsze. Odkąd gram gdzieś było napisane jest nowa mapa ale SAM ZNAJDŹ. Jeśli ktoś znalazł przekazał swoim przyjaciołom od zawsze tak było. ALE TERAZ TRZEBA WSZYSTKO UŁATWIAĆ NIE WAŻNE JAK BYŁO TRUDNO WCZEŚNIEJ NAM STARSZYM GRACZOM. Teraz jest ważne płakanie na forum devile mają za dużo exp nie mogę przejść zrobić zadania,ktoś odradza łucznikow nie mogę wejść do zamku ktoś wybudował 5k lvl tower lol,itd itd.ale nie wszystkie zmiany są dobre zwłaszcza z limitami potworów. A I TAK JA TEŻ ZACZYNAM PLAKAĆ NA FORUM I POWINNAM TO ZROBIĆ 5 LAT WCZEŚNIEJ.

Translated:
Hello, my English is bad, I can write I'm wood, stone, etc., that's why I write in Polish. If someone cares, please translate it. I've been playing this game almost from the beginning and I don't like a lot of things, but unfortunately you are all nowhere wrong recorded that new maps are to be announced wherever it is first. Since I was playing, there was a new map written somewhere, but FIND YOURSELF. If someone found he passed on to his friends it has always been so. BUT NOW WE NEED TO FACILITATE EVERYTHING, NO MATTER HOW IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR US OLDER PLAYERS. Now it is important to cry on the devile forum they have too much exp I can't get through the quest, someone advises archers I can't enter the castle someone built 5k lvl tower lol etc etc etc. but not all changes are good especially with monster limits. AND SO I WILL BEGIN WALKING AT THE FORUM AND I SHOULD DO IT 5 YEARS BEFORE.
lajos

Post by lajos »

A i jeszcze chce itemy 6k lvl i zwierzaki bo smutno mi i co Wy na to.

Translated:
And I also want items 6k lvl and pets because I'm sad and what do you say.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I do agree with this. Nothing to do with a territorial clan map, but there is a lot of fun trying to find new items, quests and new map entrances that are hinted at.
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

Look at the mini map. Top left. There seems to be a point there. So there is one more secret area there. Whats in there? So what's the key to get there? And where is the secret passage? Maybe there may be a npc there and give free 2-3k items :roll:
20210124_102847.png
20210124_102847.png (2.69 MiB) Viewed 1642 times
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

-TheTurk wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:31 am Look at the mini map. Top left. There seems to be a point there. So there is one more secret area there. Whats in there? So what's the key to get there? And where is the secret passage? Maybe there may be a npc there and give free 2-3k items :roll: 20210124_102847.png
I checked. The NPC just talks. No rewards.
Omnes Autem Uri
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

-TheTurk wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:31 am Look at the mini map. Top left. There seems to be a point there. So there is one more secret area there. Whats in there? So what's the key to get there? And where is the secret passage? Maybe there may be a npc there and give free 2-3k items :roll: 20210124_102847.png
Loool of course it's not 2k-3k items for free. This would be a reay silly thing. Such things exsit only in test sevrer. The dot is just a dwarf saying he's King Bruno and mined all the tunles under the map. You know what you are talking is not the case.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:37 am I do agree with this. Nothing to do with a territorial clan map, but there is a lot of fun trying to find new items, quests and new map entrances that are hinted at.
Maybe just maybe something like that may come with some a little hidden quests or something like that?? Em?? Maybe???
:shock: :lol:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst