Mapa 5,3

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

wofi

Re: Mapa 5,3

Post by wofi »

theking wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:17 pm pago 1000 euros si hacen un mapa solo para españoles, ya que el juego va asi quien quiera clan que pague y tendran su clan!!!😆😆😂😂
Lol 1k euros for 1 map for spain
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

Akkilles wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 pm Thank you for changing your approach.

But I have to correct you here.

-->You write that you've talked to every GM?
I do not remember any of this.

-->You describe that we favorites specific players?
Then you have misunderstood the assignment and the requirement that we all GMs must fulfill.

-->Regarding the players who have lied to you that the map has been around for a year?
I can not say anything about them and I do not know them.

I want to repeat again.

You have the right to express your opinions, but spreading lies and seeking out quarrels does not comply with the rules of the forum.

You answered many questions, but your answers are completely irrelevant to the main subject! The main problem is that A new map is added to the game and no explanation is given about it. I was curious about the new map and I went several times to see it. I did not understand anything because there is no Turkish translation in npc's. When I asked a few people there what this was they said things like a monument to the old GM ryaca. And today I found out that it's actually a clan map. however, there was no description of the new clan map on the forum! 20 days later we found out that this is the clan map! And now it's too late for it because they have blocked all the entrances with full level walls and towers! Americans already designed this map and they knew it was a clan map! so GMs gave Americans a free clan map! and you still ignore this disgrace! empathize and think the same is happening to you! When you empathize, you'll understand why I'm angry! a free clan map! very good justice! really congratulations! a free clan map with no wars!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TheTurk wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:03 pm
Barkley wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 pm
The map was made by me and Kalen with help form Rasta. It literally says on a sign.
There is no information that there is a clan map on that sign !!!
It is there to say who made the map and to thank rasta and not to say what it's for. It welcomed you to Great Rasta Island and the city of fishlond while saying who made the map but it has nothing to do with what it's for. It took a wery long time to make. And just counting the bugs :shock:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

TheTurk

I understand you and I do not know why you did not get the information to solve your problems.
I do not think you are alone in these situations of not being the first person to take part in map 5.3 and I do not think you are alone in not having reached first to all other clan maps that have been produced since the game started.
I honestly think it's a shame that not everyone can take part in these clan maps but I have understood that the game is designed in this way that if you are not fast enough you will unfortunately not be first and it is also the same design when it comes to new quest.

I've tried to explain GM's work to minimize system errors and you obviously choose whether you want to believe it or not.
But if your statements are correct, you are welcome to prove that GM favors players and intentionally given a map for specific players.

AND while you are doing this, you should probably read back here in the thread and figure out why the "creators" of this map have known how to get into the map.

Oh and do not ask me how to get in because I do not know and I am always honest and never claim that I know everything.
I prioritize what I need to know as time allows and I have not had time to learn about 5.3.

Go ahead and present your evidence (if you have any?) So we can end this discussion. Because it only takes unnecessary energy from me that I could have used for more sensible things than this.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 am
Akkilles wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 pm Thank you for changing your approach.

But I have to correct you here.

-->You write that you've talked to every GM?
I do not remember any of this.

-->You describe that we favorites specific players?
Then you have misunderstood the assignment and the requirement that we all GMs must fulfill.

-->Regarding the players who have lied to you that the map has been around for a year?
I can not say anything about them and I do not know them.

I want to repeat again.

You have the right to express your opinions, but spreading lies and seeking out quarrels does not comply with the rules of the forum.

You answered many questions, but your answers are completely irrelevant to the main subject! The main problem is that A new map is added to the game and no explanation is given about it. I was curious about the new map and I went several times to see it. I did not understand anything because there is no Turkish translation in npc's. When I asked a few people there what this was they said things like a monument to the old GM ryaca. And today I found out that it's actually a clan map. however, there was no description of the new clan map on the forum! 20 days later we found out that this is the clan map! And now it's too late for it because they have blocked all the entrances with full level walls and towers! Americans already designed this map and they knew it was a clan map! so GMs gave Americans a free clan map! and you still ignore this disgrace! empathize and think the same is happening to you! When you empathize, you'll understand why I'm angry! a free clan map! very good justice! really congratulations! a free clan map with no wars!
Well to explain this I would need a long time which I don't at 00.07 in the morning. however understand this. If we made a map and everyone found out it would obviously be a fight between the two sides in witch the strongest levels won. In that case there would be a fight but it would still go to one side. Soo I thought if there was a key it would block th side not knowing of it for one week in which the other side would make towers to make up for the disadvantage. And since the "russians who aren't all russian" had 5 clan maps,the "Americans who aren't all American" had 2 it was obvious. But this map hasn't really got to do with either it was just to make it more fair...but then...the plan was to announce it one week latter but I and comp forgot. And I wrote no messnge about the story line about it and spent a lot of time seeing the amount of bugs.

It is hard to make it fair for both sides without giving one an obvious advantage. And if we made it normally a map it would be everyone yelling on me that how I could've been so dumb to give their enemy's a free clan map. I turn the tables with a key and now the other side feels unfair. But don't think both sides aren't in Outrage about it.
It is differently within the 3 most detailed maps.if we ignore the bugs it's mostly perfect. And there were many good comments about it.

And for the non translated quests, it's all just story line, not a single quest.and there 5 NPC's. All 5 are story. I wanted them to be hints to stuff but at the end it wasn't anything. I'm sorry you feel left out but I did my best.

TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 am

Well to explain this I would need a long time which I don't at 00.07 in the morning. however understand this. If we made a map and everyone found out it would obviously be a fight between the two sides in witch the strongest levels won. In that case there would be a fight but it would still go to one side. Soo I thought if there was a key it would block th side not knowing of it for one week in which the other side would make towers to make up for the disadvantage. And since the "russians who aren't all russian" had 5 clan maps,the "Americans who aren't all American" had 2 it was obvious. But this map hasn't really got to do with either it was just to make it more fair...but then...the plan was to announce it one week latter but I and comp forgot. And I wrote no messnge about the story line about it and spent a lot of time seeing the amount of bugs.

It is hard to make it fair for both sides without giving one an obvious advantage. And if we made it normally a map it would be everyone yelling on me that how I could've been so dumb to give their enemy's a free clan map. I turn the tables with a key and now the other side feels unfair. But don't think both sides aren't in Outrage about it.
It is differently within the 3 most detailed maps.if we ignore the bugs it's mostly perfect. And there were many good comments about it.

And for the non translated quests, it's all just story line, not a single quest.and there 5 NPC's. All 5 are story. I wanted them to be hints to stuff but at the end it wasn't anything. I'm sorry you feel left out but I did my best.
So you are saying openly that GM is helping you to get this clan map?
wofi

Post by wofi »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:33 am

GM dosent help take clan maps as Akiles alredey said, just read it in this topic page 1/3 page 3
Last edited by wofi on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:33 am

Lol, ofc not. If that was the case it would look much different. I did my best to balance it and well I failed. What more do I need to say?
The map was wery hard work. But don't think it was made just for one or the other side. It was ment to be fair for both but at the end things didn't go to plan.
But oh well. You'll get over it.

TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

wofi wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 am
GM dosent help take clan maps as Akiles alredey said, just read it in this topic
but Barkley claims otherwise!
So what about that?
You openly admitted that GM is taking sides!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 am
wofi wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 am
GM dosent help take clan maps as Akiles alredey said, just read it in this topic
but Barkley claims otherwise!
So what about that?
You openly admitted that GM is taking sides!
I didn't claim other wise you understood it other wise or just your translator doesn't make you understand what I send you to or I didn't write it in the best way. But GM took no sides and it's obvious. If GM gave maps than things would be weary different. I adimited how the map was made. And that's nothing bad I would've said it no matter what you had said or if you remind quiet.
Honestly say what you want. You know GM aren't taking sides BUT both sides claim GM help the other. Isn't that silly?