All okay? Yes? Yes!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Re: All okay? Yes? Yes!

Post by justj99 »

Seems like rule 12 would apply to that wofi. My read of that is that if the family member (or anyone) is a new player, then you're ok. If not, then not... A new player is obviously different than a new character.

Rule 12.
Referral bonuses

Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
The referral program's aim is to attract new players. Creating characters with a single purpose of receiving bonus levels is considered game mechanics abuse, and may be punished by removing those bonuses and deleting the 'spam' accounts. Repeat offense may be punished more severely, including but not limited to: jailing main character and/or subtracting additional levels from it.
wofi

Post by wofi »

justj99 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:47 pm Seems like rule 12 would apply to that wofi. My read of that is that if the family member (or anyone) is a new player, then you're ok. If not, then not... A new player is obviously different than a new character.

Rule 12.
Referral bonuses

Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
The referral program's aim is to attract new players. Creating characters with a single purpose of receiving bonus levels is considered game mechanics abuse, and may be punished by removing those bonuses and deleting the 'spam' accounts. Repeat offense may be punished more severely, including but not limited to: jailing main character and/or subtracting additional levels from it.
Good that i dident do that :shock:
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

what is the problem here.
i dont undersand ?
Is it the group what is grinding ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
wofi

Post by wofi »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:34 pm what is the problem here.
i dont undersand ?
Is it the group what is grinding ?
It's 1plauer who has so much accounts
And he linked the archer to his mage so he gets more levels :x
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
witch

Post by witch »

Some accounts have similar names, and the difference between them could be a capital letter, number, or a slash, just because they look so similar doesn't mean that the accounts belongs to the same player, take a note that some players have sibillings,family members or rl friends playing this game and they can create similar names.

If you think that someone is breaking the rule 12 contact the team , we'll investigate and if it's comfirmed that the player is using his alts to get the referral bonuses this player will be punished according to the rule 12.

we already recieved the report about this player and we are investigatigating.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules