For the squeamish!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

For the squeamish!!

Post by Gullander »

See disclaimer below please. ;)

Now for those a bit unsettled about your 1500 armor or 1250 weapons dripping blood I am proud to announce:

THE AMAZING BLOOD AWAY POTION!

Guaranteed to remove globs of dripping flesh and gooey blood residue off your most expensive and handsome FT armor and weaponry! Introductory price ONLY 1B per potion! :o

This is not a real offer...but I will be glad to pm you a picture of it for a mere 500M. :D
Attachments
R01.jpg03ad4835-505d-4093-a26f-2489c87e98c3Original.jpg
R01.jpg03ad4835-505d-4093-a26f-2489c87e98c3Original.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 1815 times
Retired
Leone

Re: For the squeamish!!

Post by Leone »

Ermmm, 'blood away' - is that another way of saying water?:)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Due to certain proprietary rights in it's production no listing verbal or written as to this products ingredients can be allowed. ;)
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:14 am Ermmm, 'blood away' - is that another way of saying water?:)
With a drop of red food coloring to make it look pink?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Wait a minute.... The fine print says that washing the blood off reverts it to level 50 gear!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I knew it was a gimmick!

Little bit of snake oil in there I think!
Where's the covered wagon, AHA! Maps 1.2 and 3.0
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

justj99 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:11 am Wait a minute.... The fine print says that washing the blood off reverts it to level 50 gear!
I assure you it has gone through the most rigorous testings and is both safe and effective. The disclaimer is merely for legal reasons to discourage false claims against the owners.

Oh the owners...well ah..that is to say..a consortium of only the highest level....ok well..the owners consist of armor crafters and shop owners and certain purveyors of the finest chemicals known to eat away..er that is to say fully clean whatever they are applied to ...but I assure you...cough cough...their only interest is in prolonging the beauty and usefulness of gear. :mrgreen:
Retired
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I have been hacked!!!! :o

This whole thread was begun by members of the Alt Revolt to both discredit my person and cause chaos among the FT main accounts. :twisted: Be warned FT, I fear it may get worse before it gets better. :(

I am not sure why they included a disclaimer saying it was not a real product...perhaps they are not as grasping and dishonest as we think but are trying to draw attention to their grievances...but I think it is part of their ploy to set us up for a bigger attack. Or it could be...to put it nicely..they are not as clever as they imagine themselves to be. :lol:
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

💖it is beautiful, I love it 💖
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Syor

Post by Syor »

Gullander wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:23 pm I have been hacked!!!! :o

This whole thread was begun by members of the Alt Revolt to both discredit my person and cause chaos among the FT main accounts. :twisted: Be warned FT, I fear it may get worse before it gets better. :(

I am not sure why they included a disclaimer saying it was not a real product...perhaps they are not as grasping and dishonest as we think but are trying to draw attention to their grievances...but I think it is part of their ploy to set us up for a bigger attack. Or it could be...to put it nicely..they are not as clever as they imagine themselves to be. :lol:
Look out my friend! Those evil alts have ears everywhere.
Without letting us see .... when will the first doses be available? I have many interested buyers ....... but let's not let the merchants know ...
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun