20k hp potions

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

20k hp potions

Post by Gullander »

Would it be possible to make this as an item that you can only access from your backpack? I doubt many ever use them as healing (except by mistake because it is on your screen!) but rather use them for quests and now access payment at the blood palace.

I have lost several attempting to hit the third skill button only to slide over a bit too far and hitting it before I've had a chance to store it away. At 50m each or more at 0.0 it is an expensive mistake. :o
Retired
Leone

Re: 20k hp potions

Post by Leone »

I second this idea for exactly the same reason.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I really like it, but I think you always have to make the choice whether to see it on the screen or not.
Obviously it would be correct to use this line for any potion of any size.

This is somewhat related to many RPGs, that you can have whatever you want in the backpack, but only if you bring the potions into their dedicated slot you can use them.

Anyway I made the same mistake, I'm in favor.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think this is a good idea (along with the 200 mana potion) for two reasons:

First of all, I've done the same thing. Probably quite a few people have. Definitely a costly mistake there.

Second, this could possibly make it easier to introduce stronger healing potions for regular use. There is a point where non-mage characters stop using healing potions because they aren't really worth the backpack space any longer. People have asked about upgraded potions for years now, but when you have a 20k potion that costs 50m it suggests a prohibitive rise in price from the current 1k to 20k potions. Newer potions above 1k could be made (craft, store, or quest) without that 50m price affecting the value.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

+1

Been there, done that, lost an HP potions at Blood Palace for a different reason.

Using number keys they were 4 but shifted to 5 after a bit I them and speed potions.

Similar to how the order of rare fish move around and one picks up a regular fish when fishing.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.