Roultazar

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

Roultazar

Post by DaHobbit »

As some of you may know, Roultazar has been my alternate character that I've used for about 8 months now. He is a product of a lot of hard work. However, my son has been using that character for a while now and has gotten into clan warfare. I've never been a fan of clan warfare so I am going to let him have that character from now on. I will not have access or the password, and do not want to be associated with his actions. However, I know he can be a pain in the butt at times. If he gets unruly or uses foul language (as I know he does), please report to me and I will mute him. Being my son does not give him special privileges. I will not protect him or side with him just because he is my son. I don't play favorites. I stand up for what's right and do what I believe is the right thing. If it comes down to muting/outlawing/kicking him, I will.

If you don't believe me on that, just ask some of the other mods - especially the ones that are gone. If they did something I didn't agree with, they heard from me, and I came down harder on them than anyone else.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Secular

(y)

Post by Secular »

Thanks for letting us all know, DaHobbit.
Glad you aren't going to be bias just because he's your son, nice to know you're treat everyone equally.
Hope everyone takes a look at this thread.

Although I must say, I did not know you were Roultazar.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
dragkardragcar

Re: Roultazar

Post by dragkardragcar »

Very responsible of you, thank you for letting us know.
nate7/17/2000

Post by nate7/17/2000 »

cluless but i will tell u if ur twerp is being a back staber or pain in the butt to me :)
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Twerp? You must know him. :-) It wouldn't be fair for him not to be able to play just because I'm a mod, but I also want to make sure there is some clear distance between us. If you attack him, kill him, etc, he will not be able to come to me for help. I will do nothing. And I would appreciate if you notified me of his misbehavior. Thank you.
Azok

Post by Azok »

its so funny, i actually kept telling him i think hes a mod alt. NO ONE DOUBT AZOKS 6TH SENSE!!!
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
jhun

Post by jhun »

Lol i know hes hobbit way back when clan was made we were lower than 100 then hobbit i was always attacking TLAW castle then hahaha good old days psyko was so poweful then
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

jhun wrote:Lol i know hes hobbit way back when clan was made we were lower than 100 then hobbit i was always attacking TLAW castle then hahaha good old days psyko was so poweful then
Lol - yes, Psyko was the beast of the land at that time. I miss a couple of the old players.
jhun

Post by jhun »

I notice it coz when i attack TLAW and hobbit defends roultazar would attack me lol corsu is also a beast too
Azok

Post by Azok »

Oh yeah man i remember corsu! Hah all the old ice cave trainers... Kel, DOOM, Bazera, Enmer, Ghost123
I miss the old forgotten tales..
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112