Nightshade

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

gguggu

Nightshade

Post by gguggu »

Last edited by gguggu on Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Shadow009

Re: Nightshade

Post by Shadow009 »

I do not know who you are but your thread's only purpose is to insult the player "NightShade". I suggest before you point your finger on others you should make sure your fingers are clean.

Greets.
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
justin1020

Post by justin1020 »

Look buddy I don't even know who you are. Talkin about not being man? I dont go around talking bad about people anonymously. And I'm not bankrupt I do just fine I have a nice job beautiful wife. I don't know why your so butthurt have a nice day sir. :lol:
-NightShade
wofi

Post by wofi »

gguggu wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:58 pm Nightshade an adult who believes 10-year-old Barkley that he couldn't even play.
Nightshade a man a failure.
The only player who gets his base destroyed by 10-year-old Barkley because he believes in him and his scams.
Nightshade a delusional who hoped to have a base on a stolen map.
Nightshade an adult who behaves worse than a temperamental and vengeful spoiled child.
Nightshade a player who helps him and explains things to him so as not to be scammed ... What he does: chases you and tries to hit you treacherously.
A man nightshade a bankruptcy program.
There were more ppl and it wasent realey is we just called the other side made a plan becos we were siged by ppl on the map there were atleast 4 ppl geting dead Wana know what friends did to help they one signing me after we called other ppl?
2.2 was just waiting at first thinking it's imposibel to break in, I had like 10difrent plans to destroy the map with friends.
It was dead so fast so good when it was more on other island ppl arrived, 1island (3k+lvl towers) were dead in 5h-
And who came from 2.2 to help? Just a few ppl, when island was dead they came help but failed cause they didn't know how to play the game.
Eaven 1player if would know how to play the game could do something but 2.2 DIDENT know how to do something we won.
Greatings
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Please don't give me a reason to lock this thread also. Just for the record. Same players constantly. making troubles risking getting punishment. So please obey our forum rules and we all can have a nice forum environment.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules