I and Kalen made that map! We also worked hard!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rothost

Re: I and Kalen made that map! We also worked hard!

Post by Rothost »

"The actual funny thing is you were doing your best to keep it op untill I turned against you after the betrayal of y'all. It's wery obvious that GM's kept this one-sided deleting it as soon as 2.2 losses it."

Lol that's funny...every one i talked to, from the original people that were told about the secret key (Mad included), said it was a poorly designed map, and every one that asked me about it, I told them not to bother with it...it wasn't worth it.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Rothost wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:45 pm "The actual funny thing is you were doing your best to keep it op untill I turned against you after the betrayal of y'all. It's wery obvious that GM's kept this one-sided deleting it as soon as 2.2 losses it."

Lol that's funny...every one i talked to, from the original people that were told about the secret key ( Mad included), said it was a poorly designed map, and every one that asked me about it, I told them not to bother with it...it wasn't worth it.
You're right, Roth, and it doesn't end there on his hypocrisy. He joins the crew that does their best to obliterate every clan map in the game, but claims he fights oppression. Hah!
As for his claims about ME wanting to keep it OP:
I told the GMs that your original portal setup was wrongly designed, and they added a bypass portal as a result. I told them the iron deposits were OP, and to delete them. Did I turn on you? Yes, after you did absolutely nothing to help the defenses of the map while acting like YOU owned it. You claim WE (on the map) betrayed YOU, when YOU showed no loyalty to any of us at all. You tried to use/abuse everyone you could, and still are.

As for GMs deleting ot when myself and our allies were removed, that was coincidence. Your corrupt map was wanted for deletion within a week of it being released. Your new buddies abusing your narrow tunnels were the last straw, tho.

If you ever try making another map, I hope it has nicer graphics and good quests/content, because your chances of ever getting another clan map released are less than 0%.

I stand by my previous statements, Barkley: Your days in FT clans are numbered, and the countdown starts in 3 days. Enjoy the show, because I KNOW I will...
Omnes Autem Uri
wofi

Post by wofi »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:52 pm
Rothost wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:45 pm "The actual funny thing is you were doing your best to keep it op untill I turned against you after the betrayal of y'all. It's wery obvious that GM's kept this one-sided deleting it as soon as 2.2 losses it."

Lol that's funny...every one i talked to, from the original people that were told about the secret key ( Mad included), said it was a poorly designed map, and every one that asked me about it, I told them not to bother with it...it wasn't worth it.
You're right, Roth, and it doesn't end there on his hypocrisy. He joins the crew that does their best to obliterate every clan map in the game, but claims he fights oppression. Hah!
I told the GMs that your original portal setup was wrongly designed, and they added a bypass portal as a result. I told them the iron deposits were OP, and to delete them. Did I turn on you? Yes, after you did absolutely nothing to help the defenses of the map while acting like YOU owned it. You claim WE (on the map) betrayed YOU, when YOU showed no loyalty to any of us at all. You tried to use/abuse everyone you could, and still are.

As for GMs deleting ot when myself and our allies were removed, that was coincidence. Your corrupt map was wanted for deletion within a week of it being released. Your new buddies abusing your narrow tunnels were the last straw, tho.

If you ever try making another map, I hope it has nicer graphics and good quests/content, because your chances of ever getting another clan map released are less than 0%.

I stand by my previous statements, Barkley: Your days in FT clans are numbered, and the countdown starts in 3 days. Enjoy the show, because I KNOW I will...
We done the right discussion 😁 don't cry
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

:roll:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:52 pm

Oh no!! I'm so scared!! A couple fools want to harm me in a silly game!!! Help!!! Police or someone!!! Please!! Save me!!!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Two last things, Barkley.
Your forum signature is flawed, as is your forum profile. The clan map you created no longer exists, nor does Ember Island. Even the in-game sign you audaciously added to Ryaca Island is gone. Your "Palace of Nothing" part is pretty accurate, though...
Also, you REALLY need to get a spell-checker when writing in English, so that your new allies can accurately translate your words and laugh at you, too.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think this thread has run its course. Suggest: locked.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Better yet just CLOSE it like the clan map "they worked so hard on" :lol: :lol: :lol:
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya