The lion can't be silenced

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

The lion can't be silenced

Post by DAVEmanda »

Hello all readers. I want to do an offtopic thread.

On this thread I will talk about what I do for the game and what I am doing on the game.

I want to open this thread because some people thinks that I left the game or that I don't play much. Im here even when you don't see me.

Maybe I will also count Forgotten Tales history that some of you don't know. I am an old player amd have left the game some time but I am back and not from now , I am back maybe like 1 year or so. My game stop was like some months idk for sure
Last edited by DAVEmanda on Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DAVEmanda

Re: The lion can't be on silence

Post by DAVEmanda »

I came back to forgotten tales wating to reach 3k level on my swordman and forget all clan stuff. I wanted to be a neutral guy.

When I was leveling on the red minos SIRKALED attacked me, I have clan yes but I was trying to be neutral! I didn't attack back until saw he didn't stop. So I got map and killed him. Well he loged, So all other of his Russian and South America side were again attacking me. I had tigre6666 on friend list and he removed me because I killed fenix10 , yes the 10k sword, I did it because he also attacked me , tigre didint Talk me more, he just attacks me now and runs when red like most.

So now I am back in Forgotten and my old enemies doesn't want me to be a neutral guy, even if I level the clan.

I couldn't support the pressure, I decided to join again to my 2.2 side. They accepted me happy like always.

I started playing on clan stuff again and got the chance to build at 1,-4 , thing that Izuna I think that didn't like because he declared the war VS Spw- the clan that gave me a spot for Es07 . They started attacking Spw-, called all Russian side when he pretended to be neutral with the rest of the map that left he build there. And boom, they saw could do nothing and the rest of the map was mad with him so they decided to attack all the peaceful map that has a lot of NOOB builds. They got almost all map , the fight was for months, they never could get Es07 and spw spot. They tried a lot and never could. BUT

Mateusz decided to do a new clan skins adding a border to that clan map and bank clan map but for surprise much others didint been touch. I think that this war caused much stress on GM team and in mateusz so he decided to give an HUGE advantage to the Russian side. So we had to place builds in 48h when they had almost all map and the border was helping us. Really what a good joke do a new base in 48h and adapt to that border. It was impossible, my right hand left me alone and I could do nothing, so we gave them the clan map.

My Adventure on clan stuff didn't end. Russians didn't know that I got more friends at the 1,-4 war , so we were planning on secret while the war a plan B, we were cleaning 3,-3 for a new clan what had a name that no one thought it was us. Haha what a good job when Mateusz helped us cleaning it and he didint even notice. We were cleaning an inactive clan. So we had the job done, I left the game for a few weeks didint play much on clan stuff again since lost the 1,-4 base, but my friend from Italy got me a chance while he was kicking a clan there and I helped him, we had work hand to hand on the 1,-4 war, he knew what I can do and he gave me a chance that my wife wanted to do, a new clan named CLOE, the plan B didint have effect because I left for weeks the clan stuff and he decided to give space to the incorrect people that have to be kiced.

Now , these days I am at 3,-3 , I don't build much but I help there when need. Our enemies come sometimes but they hasn't do any big attack yet. They tried few times but we have a good defense for now. I guess that we need to build more....
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I will post more when get time.

More history coming, be ready! Hope you like it
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Syor

Post by Syor »

You have published a good story.
However, a "veteran" like you can tell much, much more than "just" clan life.

An ancient character like yours can tell epic deeds.

I will read with curiosity your other publications.

Ps: you can always count on Italian friends ;)
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Syor wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:16 am You have published a good story.
However, a "veteran" like you can tell much, much more than "just" clan life.

An ancient character like yours can tell epic deeds.

I will read with curiosity your other publications.

Ps: you can always count on Italian friends ;)
Thank you Syor. I will try to count a bit of all themes:)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I will tell now how I first started on FT when I was a little low level.

I was a young guy, I am still young :lol:

I had like 16-17 years. I wanted to play and RPG like one that I played once on Simbian (old phones SO) So I started searching on the play store. I found Forgotten Tales Offline , I liked a lot, and then I saw that it had a MMORPG so I wanted to play it and decided to leave offline.

The online FT was a bit better, now it is a lot more. But I wanted to play with friends and play with other people. I also wanted to be a high level ,and who no?

So I started on FT tales Online game. The map was much more little. There were a lot of players that have been left and are legendary names. Some still play.

I remember Kollex like GM, helped me with a bug on Quesa quests at my starts.
DaHobbit was always there since I started.
Piffl/ElMajo
Arachnia
Gandalf
That was the GM team. This was other times, no pets with real money were available. How did we level up?

I will say my story from level 0 to like 250 or so.

I dint know much about the game. I knew a few quests from offline game that was the same. And I liked to explore the game world. So I started doing quests. I got some levels from there. Maybe like level 10.

Then I discovered the yellow archers! What a good grinding place, I knew Growbig there (lvl 100 mage)

I was there killing archer like a noob without any dex and when got level 30 I was impressed that I was killing them so fast with my new ability. But someone saw me doing the noob and he was more veteran and explained me the dex factor. I didn’t remember his name :( But I am very thankful. I could level up a lot more, and win money selling fire bows. I was doing full bags carries to Markets King garden for sell them to 30k of gold. Silver wood only gives 20k. And I had to buy hp pots for grind too.

I didn’t know the existence of the wagon. Maybe I was there once but I never knew again where to buy knives. I was a noob lol

So I was outlaw at lvl 50 . A bad decision I never could grind in peace more. At least I made a good friend that was a bad guy too. He had much accounts, his character was Bro— if I remember well and he was from Italy I think.

He started me on pvp, Well I been testing before and got outlaw, didn’t know what was meaning outlaw on this game lol I thought I could end on the jail .

I remember a fight of Bro— lvl 100 mage vs a melé character with more lvls. What a good fight. He was running him around saying Do you love mage dance? While the other guy was trying to catch him haha and he was attacking him but his mama was limited and he was also hiding on the witch shop. I didn’t know about mages or how they work but he gave me desire of have one , well , he and the others and yellow archers killing all the mobs.

So I started Dave_mago because I wanted to test the mage and my swordsman was outlaw. For my surprise I easy got lvl 20-30 . And manda was almost a non-outlaw character. I made the error of keeping killing more than once and saw that the time was increasing again lol Even once when I knew it I killed a lvl 100-200 character afk when I was like 50lvl for the greedy of the drop and yes I got a drop lol

So when manda was non-outlaw I started leveling again. Discovered new places and friends. I remember the blood mummies that was a good place and better than the yellow archers. Of course you need a bit more of levels but drop is better and market is more near or a bit more. The only bad of that place is that people always get mad there and start attacking each other because of block spanw or because you are killing much mobs etc

I remember that I made there two friends from Argentina. One left the game not much ago , josee, he is lvl +500 now.

We had war with the OG clan and others without clan for that grind spot. What a fun we made there. We ended all friends really. When we were like lvl 100. I only remember keep enemy with local but we talked each other always with respect. And we made very good pvps. The sad is that he never lvl up and left at 250 and he keep doing low level sword alts for pvp at that levels, that was strange not see him with black name.

I lvl uped a lot on blood mommies and also made my Alts and lvl up them all there to lvl 100. (Dwarf, ogre, archer).

I reached lvl 100 on sword and knew crazzed lions, I had too much dex for them and a lvl with that stats costed all my afternoon (1-2 levels) I needed up like 125 .

I tried a new method of lvl up and not a good one. I didn’t end on the jail but I know others yes. I didn’t know it was VS game rules and it wasn’t before I think, but anyways I stoped doing it. It was using the game reference link. I didn’t know the game rules and I made and error.

DaHobbit and others GM was stoping this. I knew forum for DaHobbit messages about this issue. I got some lvls for this. Much lvls… I was like 200 maybe. I don’t remember well.

Lvl up was really slow without this method. I had to be all str set and keep farming for hours and hours, I started my buy and lvl up run. I was buying lvls like crazy (not like a rich guy but all the money I got with my age was for the game and Orange lol, the phone company) I got lvl 250 and I wanted more, I was lvling more fast now with the bat pet, killing blue vlads and blue dragons but I didn’t stop buying lvls maybe (10 a week or so idk) I wasn’t rich , no laught, well can be hilarious, that was my breakfast money and other that my family game me for go with my friends, all of most ended on Mateusz wallet xD

I got the 360 dragon what I wished a lot! And I couldn’t stop buying and lvling unti get it. I was now lvling really fast from what I was. Lvl was made like 1h at crazzed lions, very nice!!! But and announcement came, at least a good one. New pets available. Money pets! So my money again was going to Mateusz for buy that pets and make myself a high lvl, I first got a ghost dwarf l was like 380 and the game decided what pet he gives you at what lvl and this was supposed to be my better pet, looking at mob list and taking with Josee (my friend from Argentina) we saw that the fairy was a really got pet and that I could have it for my level. GMS was very busy changing pets for that who asked. You could chance pets that your lvl can manage , like now but gms was changing them manually.

I asked to DaHobbit for a fairy and he gave me and said vey good choice. So I tested it and WOW! with only one fairy I was lvling vey vey fast I couldn’t wait to get my breakfast money and buy another fairy lol thing that I did.

And started a run to high lvl. I been on crazzed lions a lot. Doing 20 or 25 lvls a day. I was knew like one of the guys that more lvls was getting. I had almost all day free. And I easy got lvl 500 with fairies. I passed for clan stuff again and knew much more people like sea-dog and AC clan. I will talk about that starts maybe later. They the AC clan helped me get all my 500 weapons and I was very happy to be with them (the Russians side and TRIO) .

I keep leveling and I passed the 250 what I said will tell haha, well Ogre halfings cave come and I wanted to explore it, my fairies dead for lag from that strong mobs , I got mad but I bought new ones with my breakfast money haha I never wanted that halfing ogres like pet, they die very fast but I was doing the noob again because for a player like me that never was AFK they are good pets but easy die with lags.

On that time the rule of AFK was made because people was abusing of the new pets leaving AFK.

Some of my clan fellows were afk when I seas triying to talk them, aang was one of them, I knew it because his wife Anastasia said me.

Back to the main history I am telling I got 820 with my fairies and I didn’t want the worms. But they were much better. But my fairies had 8 of attack distance , but well I changed them. There wasn’t house or pet storage at that times. When house came out I had to save money for one, and I did, I wanted it at 0.0 the woodcutter house but Mateusz wanted more money what I didint have and I didn’t also want to save for that really. So I bought my house at 1.0 where the king , is a tower.

I was now lvl upping at mushys, very fast, and one day I knew Kipers dwarf there, I had saw him and his mage around before. He was supposed to be , allied clan, but really he was ally? He tried to take all the mushys of the island and didn’t talk with me saying Dave you are redirecting my spanw . He didn’t do that, well, he didn’t do on the educated form, he was mute and I knew why.

He first added me and I accepted . He started insulting me like crazy and I didn’t want more about him, removed him. And he attacked me , he was like 1k , so I saw he wasn’t stopping and attack him back , what a surprise when he brought more friends to help him kill me , wasn’t 200lvls or more enought? There wasn’t the equipments that they are now but really 200 lvls is a lot. I had to log out for some time because they did me a lock up there at mushy island.

I spied them with my dave_mago account and there were like 5 when I was there and high lvls. What sad that my supposed allied clan was kicking me . Couldn’t we lvl up together? Or couldn’t he say me in good forms go away I was here first, no, he kicked me, so I left AC clan later. And made some enemies . Also my clan fellow thought I was a traitor idk what Kipers have said about me but better that I don’t know.

I remember mak228 , oh man he always was more lvl than me but that wasn’t enough for him, I always won him on pvp. So he keep lvling like crazzy.

I was lvl 1k and upping , changed clan, made new friends and got a pact with 2.2 side.

I lvl up to 1500, 2k and more and left at 2800 or so, for get 3k when came back

I am 3516 now )
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Yeah I've known you for quite some time Dave. LOL how dare you forget me in the GM team haha. You've almost been always on the same side as me or at least neutral
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Cleopatra wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:15 pm Yeah I've known you for quite some time Dave. LOL how dare you forget me in the GM team haha. You've almost been always on the same side as me or at least neutral
When I started FT your charcater was 1600 or 1500. Ypu killed my lvl 50 sword sometimes jeje But you wasn't GM I think that you have left
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DAVE_manda helped a young LostKnight through the House of Houses and has been a friend since then.

Love your writing Dave, keep it going. Always nice to get a bit of FT history.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:08 pm DAVE_manda helped a young LostKnight through the House of Houses and has been a friend since then.

Love your writing Dave, keep it going. Always nice to get a bit of FT history.
Thank you friend. I will try to keep it going or at least inform that I am still here
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER