The lion can't be silenced

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

Re: The lion can't be on silence

Post by DAVEmanda »

These days on Forgotten Tales I am working on a secret plan in test server, I hope that all like it. I am also playing on my Dwarf alt 250 level
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Leone

Post by Leone »

I enjoying reading things like this. Good thread.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Leone wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:30 pm I enjoying reading things like this. Good thread.
Thank you Leone .

Your comments make me want to continue the thread!
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I will talk about the best (in my opinion) players at PvP.

Difference between classes obviously.

Sword:

Corbato. He is or was my enemy, idk if he still plays. But this guy really knows how to use a swordman. He has levels I know but he also got skills. I roughty could kill him.

Ayoub. Well Ayoub did get a lot of levels but he always be good at PvP. I have fight with him vs Russians and he is very good at PvP. He isn't all level like many others.

Siphai. I really like this guy. He comes at 1000 km/h and kills 5 or more enemies in less than a minute. He is a really goodkilling machine , really I will be very scared if he was my enemy. I think that very hardly I can win him at my level.

Mages:

Mike. He is an old player and I think that he doesn't play but this guy is the best or of the bests with the mage. He won me a battle with lvl 30 mages that was really fun, but I was full mana and he got PvP stats , but he knows to do good stats and dance very well. He is a crack on the mage and was much better before the cut of the mage. Now mages are really weak.

Kipers. I hate you Kipers and I always did. But you are a very good mage and I think that Mike learned you. You know how to put stats and how to use it. You are of the bests mages on Ft . Idk if you play, but I don't you do.

Makisimmm. Makisim is a good mage too, all this mages are old players. The mage was op before the cut. But it was op if you knew how to use it

Tommy. Well he was really high level but he knew what he was doing , he hasn't the best on PvP stats but he was good at using it.

Haha2u . He was a good mage . He isn't a mage now. But he used to be very good.

Duane20. Duane also is a very good mage. TRIO was a very good clan on Forgotten old times. And Duane and haha2u were a good team with Craig and Skully.

Liriox. Liriox is on my friend list. He likes to PvP a lot. He uses a good tactic what I won't tell because he is my friend. But if you want to battle him be ready to enjoy a good fight.

Seadog. Well this account was shared and not all users were good. But Anastasia was very good with it. She got really good skills and could win vs higher levels. Now seadog is good but inst what used to be. I don't know who is playing that account now. But I hope that it's you Valera. You were who put the dollars on all that levels.

Femistokol. Well I really hate this guy. He hasn't any education but he is good with mage. But isn't a beast. I got your 3 pants remember? ;)

I have missed some mages but they are of them.

Dwarf:

Dwarf is a hard class and isn't for anyone at PvP. Some did and do really well with it.

Skully. On my opinion he is the beast. And he knows it. He is good friend of this lion. But I am very partial. I don't make any favoritism

Kidd. This guy really knows what a dwarf what do and how. He is on of the bests dwarfs at PvP on Forgotten Tales.

Worf. She is a very good pvp player. I have seen a lot of strongest players and classes running from her. Really a good pvper.

P- . Well this guy is good at all classes but his main is a dwarf now. And he uses it very well. He can kill higher levels without problem. And he got videos that can prove it.

Ogres:

Ghost_Ogre I that he is leading the list but Swiss was good too
I would like to watch a battle vs these two players.

Swiss. He was a really good ogre. I think that he left FT.

Ichinbld or what ever, sorry man I don't know your nickname well but I can say that you are very good at PvP with ogre.

Kmher. Well this guy really I don't know much about him. But looks good. He got a lot of levels and maybe is that. He is very talkative and I think that is more that than PvP ability really xD sorry man , you can PvP with me if want . You already did and Didn't win some years ago. You was talking about you killed 4 1500 players but hey you was 5k or more. And you couldn't support your talk with killing this 2k lion? I think that you had to support it and less talk hehe I don't want to offense but it's mi opinion.

Archers:

Jaya-city. I hate you Jon. But you are a good pvper. You got a lot of levels and that make you good. You always ran and log when hadn't enough levels to mascare me. I remember well and I could kill you 1k vs 1500 so you are good but not the best archer.

Local. This guy was very good with archer at PvP. But in low levels things are more easy.but I never knew if you could be good at high levels, I guess that yes.

Sirkaled. Well I don't think that he is or the bests. But he got a good strategy and levels Anyways you have to improve because my lion can make you run with less levels.

Steel_arch. Oh steel is my favorite. He is my friend but that no matter if he was bad I would say. Is truth that he got a lot of levels but he knows what he does. He is a good killingmahine and I am his fan.

I don't want to offense but it's what I think. And maybe you can think that I am very talkative but I got a lot of people, videos, photos etc that I am also a very good pvper. I didint want to add myself to the list but I think that I deserve it.

Sorry if I missed some 9f you. Forgotten Tales is a big world.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think I may be ok not being on your list of top PvP people. ;)

Interesting stuff here though!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

SellSword wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:06 pm I think I may be ok not being on your list of top PvP people. ;)

Interesting stuff here though!
Haha :lol: :lol: I think that you are a peaceful man
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Ur smart pvpr Dave . U know the moment when u need to atk i like it . Its Nice to have good fighter like u in our team :D
+ i like ur strorys add more please.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DAVEmanda wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:03 am I will talk about the best (in my opinion) players at PvP.
{snip}

I don't want to offense but it's what I think. And maybe you can think that I am very talkative but I got a lot of people, videos, photos etc that I am also a very good pvper. I didint want to add myself to the list but I think that I deserve it.

You didn't offend and no one should take offence, you put together a list and said why. It was your opinion and we all have one.

I recognize a lot of names there a couple are friends too.
I do not do PvP, I PvL, it's a part of the game I do not like.
I like quests, other hate quests.

As you said: FT is a big world.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Ayoub wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:45 pm Ur smart pvpr Dave . U know the moment when u need to atk i like it . Its Nice to have good fighter like u in our team :D
+ i like ur strorys add more please.
Thanks bro)
LostKnight wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:02 pm [quote=DAVEmanda post_id=138881 time=<a href="tel:1629763438">1629763438</a> user_id=6966]
I will talk about the best (in my opinion) players at PvP.
{snip}

You didn't offend and no one should take offence, you put together a list and said why. It was your opinion and we all have one.

I recognize a lot of names there a couple are friends too.
I do not do PvP, I PvL, it's a part of the game I do not like.
I like quests, other hate quests.

As you said: FT is a big world.
[/quote]

That’s good)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

justj99

Post by justj99 »

I'm also enjoying your stories. I also like that, despite your dislike of some "enemies", you also respect their skills and are willing to say as much. I think that's a great attitude to have. Congrats for that.