old-times levling

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

generous11

old-times levling

Post by generous11 »

who still remember those days and weeks and months spent leveling by firing (swordsman and archer) or stunning (ogre) dark devils in weisstein portal maze, while a lvl 820 player play with his worms? i was searching the whole off topic for a photo i posted years ago about leveling with 30 players in weisstein room :)

good old days...
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Syor

Re: old-times levling

Post by Syor »

I think I arrived after these times.

But I would like to see a photo of the past.

Certainly many old players still want pets to be eliminated as they once were.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

Not me, but this was pretty much the reason dark devils were deleted from that dungeon and replaced.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

generous11 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:37 pm who still remember those days and weeks and months spent leveling by firing (swordsman and archer) or stunning (ogre) dark devils in weisstein portal maze, while a lvl 820 player play with his worms? i was searching the whole off topic for a photo i posted years ago about leveling with 30 players in weisstein room :)

good old days...
i remember those nice old days with a smile on my face :)

I was searching a long time for old pictures or videos of it, but i found only some old-time pictures on a REAL-OLD device.
I have a video on my yt-playlist with some memories. Its not what you are searching for, but that is old-time-screenshots. More i cant save from old devices :(

(Edited, no external links, please read the forum rules )

If anyone find old pictures send me please per PM here and i will create another videos of OLD-TIMES.

Greetings....SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Those days were fine if you had someone there using worms who didn't mind you 'borrowing' xp from them ! :D One of my proudest moments was taking a level 60 alt without speed potions in and out to do Weisstein during that devil's spawning mess. One player commented look a level 60 as if I was out of place there even though that is the level you are supposed to be there! When I returned going through the maze and still alive I shocked them for sure. But I was lucky it was a nightmare for anyone doing the quest and in my mind was not good days at all, same with spawning fire archers by human side doing the orc forge part quest, a nightmare. It was good if you got the chance to do it but for most there wasn't anything good about it at all. I started out wanting fairness for all players no matter their level and the years haven't changed that. One person's benefit should not ruin someone else's playing when they have a legitimate right to be there. I for one am glad we live and learn and this fond memory got changed over time. No offence intended my friends! :)
Retired
franks

Post by franks »

I have the screenshot, about 5 years ago. Very old times.
Attachments
IMG-20210927-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20210927-WA0015.jpg (112.41 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
IMG-20210927-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20210927-WA0014.jpg (85.99 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
Sedang mencari player dari Indonesia :ugeek:
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
franks

Post by franks »

Old people were very kind when they shared their XP with newbie players. Not like today where everyone is stingy if not friends in the group or friends from their own country

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
franks

Post by franks »

Leone wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:15 pm Not me, but this was pretty much the reason dark devils were deleted from that dungeon and replaced.
Why was the dark devil removed from the WEISSTEIN map? is the factor too OP much XP for newbies? or maybe because there is another drama that has happened in that place?

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
generous11

Post by generous11 »

franks wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:25 pm Old people were very kind when they shared their XP with newbie players. Not like today where everyone is stingy if not friends in the group or friends from their own country
well because it was OP to lvl up by firing dark devils that has 3.5m (not 4m like old times) to get from lvl 60 and up... somehting logical tbh. but we had much fun while there mostly. i had shared a photo once we were a very big party with like 24 worms/chameleons and 20-25 ppl leveling there. for me was pleasurable tbh
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Leone

Post by Leone »

franks wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Leone wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:15 pm Not me, but this was pretty much the reason dark devils were deleted from that dungeon and replaced.
Why was the dark devil removed from the WEISSTEIN map? is the factor too OP much XP for newbies? or maybe because there is another drama that has happened in that place?
The reasons are detailed in this GM team post from 2018. There was a long discussion about it afterwards. Feel free to read this if you wish.

Thread here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16179&hilit=Dark+devil#p103757