Both ridiculous and hilarious.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Both ridiculous and hilarious.

Post by NightBaby »

Just a lil funny moment from the small spawn party earlier haha. This player was mad that they (a level 500+) couldn't kill the spawned mobs with their boss dragon pets at a party where pets weren't allowed. I mean pets are usually not allowed at them anyway, but they were also VERY low level spawns...They immediately walked away and said something about "GM favoritism"
Like lil guy I'm sorry you think level 7 dragons are worth killing at your level😂
Attachments
Forgotten Tales_2021-11-19-18-49-55.jpg
Forgotten Tales_2021-11-19-18-49-55.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 994 times
Does life really get better?
SellSword

Re: Both ridiculous and hilarious.

Post by SellSword »

That is pretty hilarious. If he wants an "event" like that he should go to the black knight and pirate attacks that happen each day. I bet he passes though as those aren't worth his time...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:59 pm That is pretty hilarious. If he wants an "event" like that he should go to the black knight and pirate attacks that happen each day. I bet he passes though as those aren't worth his time...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YUP!

KUDOS REV!!!!

BUT, I do remember higher levels, maybe not 2K, 100+ at the Ashdown event letting their pets loose while they fished. Lower levels would complain about them to no avail.

I use to take Cosair there to heal them but it seemed all I was doing was keeping them alive but they still couldn't get anything.
Finally I used Cosair to kill everything and gave the stuff and GOLD to the lower levels.
I couldn't even 'shame' the higher levels into leaving at times.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Thank you to Rev for putting on the event. Much appreciated.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It's incredibly dumb for a high level player to be at those events. I could go there and kill every single mob with pets. It would take several minutes and I could get much more xp in ten seconds from a single mob. Why bother?

As for the event I think it's nice to have events aimed at lower level players. Not everything needs to be for high level players.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

SellSword wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:32 pm It's incredibly dumb for a high level player to be at those events. I could go there and kill every single mob with pets. It would take several minutes and I could get much more xp in ten seconds from a single mob. Why bother?

As for the event I think it's nice to have events aimed at lower level players. Not everything needs to be for high level players.
I usually go to events to tank on my dwarf since mages and damage skills usually get the drops. I bring my mage to heal otherwise, and on occasion I'll bring a lower account to work on😁
I spent this entire event tanking/healing for the small players and got a huge thank you at the end!
Does life really get better?
generous11

Post by generous11 »

repeating my name is a violation!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Ok, "be at those events" was a poor word choice. I'm all for helping out and it's great that people do. I should have said "be at those events for the xp."
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

NightBaby wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:33 am I usually go to events to tank on my dwarf since mages and damage skills usually get the drops. I bring my mage to heal otherwise, and on occasion I'll bring a lower account to work on😁
I spent this entire event tanking/healing for the small players and got a huge thank you at the end!
Thumbs-up.png
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.