Goodbye Mod :(

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Azok

Goodbye Mod :(

Post by Azok »

Well... As most people know i started a clan with the help of a few friends... A while into the clan and i was allied with AHOU DR and xXx Corpses got bored and wanted to mix things up. So he started killing my clan. His friends ar DR wanted to havw some fun too so they joined in. This was the start.

The next day I killed many xXx and so did my clan. I wanted to prove we arent a punching bag. It didnt feel right since ive been xXx since clan update so i asked corpse for a truce. He thought i was doing it for me. No.

So a day or so after the treaty was called a member of his clan killed mine. I turned the other cheak because we had a treaty and i wanted peace between us. That night we were chatting, being friendly when i saw the message
"Corpses: xXx needs to prove a point!" I had seen this message before so i immediately unequipped my lvl 100 items.

And sure enough, moments later me and a member were dead. This backstabbing caused a domino effect and AHOU started killing my clan aswell. I'm still going to prove im not a punching bag and it will be known soon, but until then I have quit my clan. Because of the madness one of my best friends left the clan and that ended it for me.

Goodbye Mod and xXx :( -Azok
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
shortyvapr

Re: Goodbye Mod :(

Post by shortyvapr »

Hey azok Shorty_Sx here

OK azok I can kinda go both ways here and pls by all means I'm not choosing sides hear you for one want to be allies and were allies with these clans...and was prettyunfair....but on corpses side....we will know what clans are for and what they were made for and their purpose and that would be for PVP...

and corpses was doing what clans are for.....which neither of you are in the wrong but when we join clans we know the little message it gives us.......so when ppl wanna PvP they are going to there is no stopping it clans will do what clans do.......so pls understand high lvls perspectives I mean really.....corpses being a peacfull lvl 585 it kind of gets boring lol
Azok

Post by Azok »

idc about dying but when every clan in the game is against you its no fun. plus the backstabbing kinda is a different part of that. a branch of respect i suppose.
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
i like pvp

Post by i like pvp »

Did shorty said PVP? then shorty called me!