COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Pepolla

Re: COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

Post by Pepolla »

Es verdad a Sr Lancelot lo pusieron outlaw por atacar al lado de las tiendas y ese mismo dia ellos me mataron en la tienda entrando y saliendo del pvp gracias Jayg por rectificarlo y ponerlo de nuevo normal. ¿Pero a ellos nadie los vio? Otra cosa es esa los ahou tienen porlomenos 3 moderadores que los ayudan a matar , eso es inmoral PinksQuirre,Orgazan y Patrick J que estaba en clan pink y los ayudaba en las guerras a ellos, sugiero que compensen un poco el juego y se dispersen en otros clanes cada uno , o lo mejor de todo que se hagan un clan juntos ,se hagan sus batallitas y maten a los outlaws.
canook910

Post by canook910 »

I don't have time to translate all the spanish, but I would like to lend DR clan support to Smokey's claims here.

I would like to add that I have seen Pepo teleport himself many times. How can this be? He runs to the 200 castle to get away from an attack, then suddenly appears behind us and attacks. This was right in front of a mod too.

Smokey is correct about LCO hi level archers too. This really doesn't matter to DR because your archers suck anyway, and Hammer and I killed Fenrir easily.

These are very strange times indeed.

And lobo, if your the clan leader why do i never see the clan name with yours? Stop declanning and grow a set.
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

Just to get this out of the way.

Player Pepo does NOT have any mod privileges and can therefore NOT teleport. I do not now what you have seen but it isn't teleporting I can assure you that.
Neither is he controlled by mods or played as a mod alt

Canook please avoid the use if foul language on the forum.
There are many ways to express your feelings and opinions but keep this debate on a sober level.
retired Game Admin In clan LAW
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- General game help, including a giant map and more.
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

STILL COMING FOR YOU POOPO!
canook910

Post by canook910 »

Gold mage wrote:Just to get this out of the way.

Player Pepo does NOT have any mod privileges and can therefore NOT teleport. I do not now what you have seen but it isn't teleporting I can assure you that.
Neither is he controlled by mods or played as a mod alt

Canook please avoid the use if foul language on the forum.
There are many ways to express your feelings and opinions but keep this debate on a sober level.
Sorry, I've seen it with my own eyes. Instead of denying it and labeling it as impossible, do a little research and ask others. Smokey, Secular were there when it happened. On Sunday morning.

What foul language did I use?
Secular

Post by Secular »

Sadly this thread is appealing to emotions now rather than to logic.
Gandalf, I can easily give you factual reasons why we believe there is foul play going on with clan LCO.

I am going to be completely unbias here, so I will volunteer to be in this group meeting - although, the points I wish to convey are too much to
type out in game.

This situation isn't about them 'killing us', mainly, it's about FENRIR, Ares, SrLancelot & Badb.
Remember how they build four cities, one after another in the lower right hand clan map?

5 castles to surround their farm, each time being level 125+. (to protect other players from seeing them kill a farm)
Everytime they built a city, a level 800+ farm would come with it. 10+ players can confirm this!

Not to mention when Baba Yaga & I got close to the four killing a farm, we were both instantaneously kicked from the game. When we logged in the farm was gone along with all four players. Farms dont just 'vanish'.

It wasn't a server restart either.

Just do the math here, people. "Godl" clan had over 5,000,000,000 clan gold.
Who gave them this money? Stop investigating Pepo, he is not the culprit.

Unzip your files, logs, whatever. These four accounts are VERY suspicious in how they obtained their levels.
Gandalf wrote:I hope, that the Google Translator will translate this sentence correctly...

We will check, if there was an abuse.

But I would suggest the following irrespective of whether there was abuse or not:

Could we have a meeting of 2 Moderators, 2 CLO Members and 2 AHOU/Dr members in the game and have a talk?

I see that there is anger and frustration on both sides and the game should be fun, not frustrating.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

Pepolla wrote:Sandspur tu te crees que aqui la gente es idiota? Y esa basura de traduccion ..no pierdo mas el tiempo hablando con ustedes. Digan lo que quieran hagan lo que quieran.pero respeten un poco solo... Buenos dias :roll: 
Pepolla, I said nothing bad about you. As I understood you, you said lobo admitted to taking advantage of the bug. That is what I meant in my post. I apologize if you thought I blamed you. Also, yes,I play a clean game. I HAVE been muted( even though I disagree with the reason and method), so I still stand by my feeling that any abuse in and of the game should be punished. And I don't think everyone is stupid.
Azok

Post by Azok »

I dont know enough spanish to be able to translate ALL of this but i can read some of it... They b cheatin. Also is this mega xp from farms thing illegal? Its a pretty good idea ;)
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
Pepolla

Post by Pepolla »

No te e dicho nada malo solo que has traducido la parte que mas te gusta y el hablaba de un bug que tiene en su personaje parecido al de la xp negativa hace mucho tiempo
Pepolla

Post by Pepolla »

Mira ya que veo que no quieren traducir no me molesto en hablar. Seguid dicendo lo que querais de granjas enfin . Miren lo que hicieron algunos en sus tiempos atras. Y no sean hipocritas . Consigo oro con vuestro equipo y no hago trampas.