COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

~Smokey~

COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Ok im sick an tired of pming keeping this quiet when I know all of ft feels this way. There is no way that this clan lco can go from being stepped on to dominating people...all their archers are boosted by gold given to them to build farms to kill...IT WAS SEEN BY TWO OF MY PLAYERS FOR GOD SAKES!! Pepos using an auto clicker..thats OBVIOUS!!! How can you say hes not when theres no spell animation when he attacks (arm movements from casting spell) I watched him kill a clansmen of mine lvl 140 with 45k hp in exactly 1 second...after this I tested with my mage lvl 431 almost 50 lvls higher than pepo an it took 4-7 seconds to get him to almost death!!! Come in guys wake up quit over looking this stuff! An for anyone who thinks this is cause AHOU is getting killed no its not the reason...the reason is CHEATERS taking advantage of game!!

ALSO any of you ft people find it suspicious that every archer in lco has all new armor an weapons butt only one item was given per person in the Christmas event. I was told they could of had alts an got these. This is a big NO as santa was giving items that were lvl appropriate!

ALSO anyone think its funny how when one of them dies they never loose an item!

Wake up ft theres cheaters amongst you!!
GrindMaul

Re: COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

Post by GrindMaul »

This will be swept under the (edited)rug like all the other (edited) that is wrong with this game. Mod abuse and Mod alt abuse... jacking stats and 100% pvp drop rates for some..this is (edited) The creator should be ashamed of his staff. As they are ruining his (edited)game. I am (edited)about this. But hey those that actually paid cash for this game should Really be (edited) that your gunna get screwed by this to. Sooner or later...but as long as mods cover up for their alts and whatnot...this game is headed to the(edited)( (edited) house).....
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Im not even blaming mods for this..but I have a strong feeling one of their own is doing this an covering it up somehow...alot of mods are helpful but I know for a fact a mod has to be behind this clan gold lvl 800+ farms money...has to be..an lco never does robe runs an never see them selling anything on maps...strictly pvp an they arent gettin the money from selling the drops so
Secular

Post by Secular »

I am not going to point any fingers seeing as this issue hasnt been evaluated fully...
Im just going to put my opinion out here that regular moderators should NOT have level boosting/gold commands, it only leads to temptation and abuse. Why does a staff member need the ability to generate levels or gold? Only administrators should have that kind of power.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

I am blaming most mods. Anything that happens. Online should be checkable by server logs...so why has it never been caught and addressed...they will say it is being looked into...but is it really?
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

So while they take their sweet time...players are getting screwed over by it...makes for a real fun game ..ya think???
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Its also funny to me that lco gets 100% drop rate...my clansmen lose an item EVERY time they die from one of them
Pepolla

Post by Pepolla »

Hola. Ni me molesto en traduccir. ¿Vosotros no sabeis hacer otra cosa en la vida que quejarse y mentir sobre los demas? Dejen de acusarnos de todas esas cosas que dicen. Esto es un juego .solo un juego . ¿Como consiguen mis amigos lco los objetos? : los que vosotros me dais se los doy a ellos.¿ como pepo puede matar en un segundo a un 140 40k hp? 17 armadura.¿Como en 5-7 segundos solo tengo a pepo casi muerto? Me curo rapido con mis 30k hp. Muchas mas preguntas que no voy a responder. y las granjas gold esas que dicen os hemos visto a vosotros atacandolas asi que dejen de acusar todo el dia. jugar con paz y tranquilidad sin tener que llamar bitch a la gente. ¿Y eso de autoclick me hace mucha gracia por favor se pueden inventar algo mas? Si algun mod necesita ver mi cuenta y ver que esta todo correcto para poder callar estas falsas acusaciones que me envie un mensaje y yo encantado le paso mi contraseña. Posdata hay que saber perder
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

i checked log files already, no proof or even a hint. but we added some extra log commands.
sorry, LCO, but there is something odd there. u could overflow the clan gold amount... its pretty strange. also i saw a lvl600 farm there and was really surprised who would build such a farm. it just makes no sense at all.
so, sorry if i warn u with wrong infos prob, then i want to apologise right now, but i want to make a statement. if we find ANY massive abuse here, we will cut lvls. because the farm killing would be an unfair clan advantage.
and i want to point at the other side... pls dont complain over and over. they have our attention and warpig, its not so easy to investigate this. i know it since few days.
i want to solve this issue because on both sides, it creates anger.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

I still dont believe hes not using an auto clicker im sorry...he has it set to where its close to possible for a finger to do but ice tested over and over its not possible to heal that fast nor kill that fast no matter how fast you click with phone or mouse...I tested it vigorously...an gandlaft thats how all those archers are such high lvl...an answeres to their 100% drop rate they get? Or how all have new arm...come on man look at the big picture...anyone with any knowledge of this game an how its progressed and been played knows this isnt right