FOUR Spawn Parties Today

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GrindMaul

Re: FOUR Spawn Parties Today

Post by GrindMaul »

Awe so my suggestion is legit then...maybe the spells are the issue...
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

We were pretty much finished with the mage party last night before it crashed. Tonight, we will do the other three parties.

It is currently 5:00 p.m. CST. I say we start about 7:00 p.m. CST with the non-mage party. 8:00 CST we will do the death camp. 9:00 CST will be the private party.

PvP is strictly forbidden at the meeting area or at the event. The logs from last night were messed up after the map crashed. But the logs from earlier today show that Shorty_Sx did a PvP kill during my party. I cannot confirm if Nate or Cinder did any PvP'ing last night. I will be checking the logs to ensure that this rule is strictly enforced. If you are caught - you will not be allowed to attend another party hosted by me.

Do not spam me during the party. If you become annoying enough, I will teleport you out of the party. If you complain constantly, I will teleport you out of the party. These parties are meant to provide a change of pace from the normal game, and for players to have fun. If it is not fun for you, that's cool - just don't ruin the party for the rest of us.

Remember, the exit is bottom left of the event map. If you want to leave for whatever reason, just take that exit.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

DOOM is waiting for da PAIN!!
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Where do we meet for the party?
I should be able to make the death camp party. Later than that, I need to work.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

1st to reply & 1st to get left out from early start. This game rocks. & have to lead muted pffft money!!
Kennyplaysbass

Post by Kennyplaysbass »

I totally love the parties, thanks for throwing them. I don't think it's right to single out a race of players and have non-mage events though. Instead have lvl requirements, like a 200 party. That way everyone had a chance at loot and exp. I have yet to get any of either at an event.
Kennyplaysbass

Post by Kennyplaysbass »

Also, the non mage party gets plenty of drops and everyone lives. The mages only get to go to a damn near impossible party with no drops, were everyone dies. Where's our fun party with unattainable drops? Wouldn't care if you could actually get them in game, but you can't so it kinda blows.
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

I got some cool stuff. Filled my inventory with expensive goodies. And I always seem to get right around 20-22 million xp at Hobbs parties...
nt300

Post by nt300 »

I seem to not be as lucky Sand lol.
To complete my Swordsman, I need a new Shield and lvl 200 plate Arm. Anybody have extra, will buy.
Thank you Dehobbit for the party's, opportunity for new items and the fun :)
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

Shut thread I am pissed & have naked avatar!