Thoughts & Votes

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

dark-mage

Re: Thoughts & Votes

Post by dark-mage »

Magix one thing u are missing mine and ur lvls is up there but I agree those formulas need fixed between me and u should be decent battle not a no dmg stand still but back to other point lvl 1500 vs 300 and below always no chance some players decide to make clans to enjoy helping each other but being this high how can they exactly losing fight every time
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

again i post it here too to get u feeling better about it... we work already on a better combat system where pvp is more linear. means, easier kills for high vs. low but also easier kill for a good number of low lvls against a high lvl.

i hope, all get more happy then, because we all know that the formula is not working perfectly!
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

magix wrote:PVP restict omg people wake up' do u know it takes a level 1500 to kill a level 500 for ever ????
Cant kill a level 800 and thats 700 levels difference ' dont post foolish thinks only cause u scared off getting ur ass kicked'
By the time i got them yellow the log off'

Do u know whats fair ' is someone attacks u ' u cant loggoff
Clan are for killing that simple people who say but frends this we help blablablabla u have a frends list
So u can always find ur palls and level do quests etcetc

Sorry if my replay is little harsh and dont want to offend people
But its the truth ' and will always be people complaining pvp restict stop cash flow
Cause wouldnt be a point in buying if there is cause 500 cant kill 300

Look other Posts for ideas clan allys etc

Main problem is the vital bracelet and armor formula

Listen "butler". Don't call my post foolish, because you don't like my opinion. Foolish? Look at the nonsense you have all over the forums. Then say my opinion is foolish. According to you, I don't need to be afraid of you.
And where did you get that couch? The Ikea second hand store?
I AM proud of you for doing well as a butler... maybe your next bonus will buy another 1000 levels.
The door bell is ringing, Jeeves.
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

sandspur32 wrote:
magix wrote:PVP restict omg people wake up' do u know it takes a level 1500 to kill a level 500 for ever ????
Cant kill a level 800 and thats 700 levels difference ' dont post foolish thinks only cause u scared off getting ur ass kicked'
By the time i got them yellow the log off'

Do u know whats fair ' is someone attacks u ' u cant loggoff
Clan are for killing that simple people who say but frends this we help blablablabla u have a frends list
So u can always find ur palls and level do quests etcetc

Sorry if my replay is little harsh and dont want to offend people
But its the truth ' and will always be people complaining pvp restict stop cash flow
Cause wouldnt be a point in buying if there is cause 500 cant kill 300

Look other Posts for ideas clan allys etc

Main problem is the vital bracelet and armor formula

Listen "butler". Don't call my post foolish, because you don't like my opinion. Foolish? Look at the nonsense you have all over the forums. Then say my opinion is foolish. According to you, I don't need to be afraid of you.
And where did you get that couch? The Ikea second hand store?
I AM proud of you for doing well as a butler... maybe your next bonus will buy another 1000 levels.
The door bell is ringing, Jeeves.
LOL You are a mess...but a darn funny one.
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
Lynx_Gen

Post by Lynx_Gen »

Im simply gona paste a quote from what I said in another very very similar topic/thread.
(So similar in fact I thought It was this thread which is where I had intended to post it.. lol)

Lynx_Gen wrote:im gona lightly dip my toes into this topic thats been beat to death, and hopefully not fall in and drown...

I truely love this game, its simple, and has everything I love about rpgs. I mainly just like to see my guy level up, and get better gear and equipment. Why? cuz we all want to be the top dog, king of the mountain, standiing thier with legendary status virtualy untouchable. by the sounds of it, I would say currently Magix holds that position. I know theres a few lvl 7-800 players out there as well. they're the ones everyone stops to gawk at.

another aspect of it all, is their is always the good and the evil players. Its just human nature. some people come here to be mean and crooked and make things difficult for others.. which is good.. who wants to just breeze through the game..? of course we do, but we ewant to do it because we're almighty powerfull, not because the games easy and simple.

I've started and tried many other mmos over the years, and after a short time they always become F2P-P4F games. (Free-to-play, Pay-4-fun)
Meaning you can only go so far without it becoming neccessary to pay for things.

Forgotten tales isnt like that thank the gods, and a very key reason to my staying here forever. you dont NEED to pay for anything. If you want to, you can spend real money and speed up your journey. I know I've prolly bought around 50-70 of my levels over the months, and I will undoubtably buy more.

look at the old arcade days, before home gaming etc. you'd goto the arcade and blow 20-30$ in an afternooon easy on virtualy nothing... so whats a bit of money on a game like this, with a permanent fixed result from your coin?
or at least thats how think of it to justify it to my ole lady.. hehehe

as it is, theres nothing any of these big spenders are doing thats wrong, or against the rules.. they cant.. its in the programing, its the way the game is, and its the way its played. nobody likes loosing...nobody likes a sore looser either
at his level the only people he can attack are those that are in clans. and like creator said when he first introduced the clans, "Clans are for pvp. if you dont want to pvp and dont want to die, then dont join a clan."
beyond that, the only people anyone can attack are those no more than 3 levels below you and up, or any low levels that attack you. so if you dont wana die, dont join a clan, and dont attack others.. lol

just try n stay clear and struggle on, n when you cant and you fall down dead, then get back up and keep on pushing thro.. thats the heart of an rpg, fighting your way to the top.

look at it this way, he gives you a target and goal for the future. he cant be on the top forever, and he painted a target on himself. it will be interesting to see how things fall in the next few months. when i first started playin the highest level characters where just hitting 100.. now we have an average of like 150-250, with a handfull of elites up top..

I wonder what the level cap is and when will even 10-15% of the people hit it.. most will be in the 500-1200 range by then.. :D

anyways, just my thoughts on the whole thing... im done rambling, laters!!!

~L~
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

~L~ perhaps the most articulate and balanced post I've seen in a long time...very well said. I particularly appreciate the way you described F2P, P4F..which forgotten tales has avoided (no small feat! )

Gandalf, can't wait to see new system, I hope our thoughts and ideas helped rather then hindered the process :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Bloodvoyeur

Post by Bloodvoyeur »

Haha magix just handled that xD
"Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.."[font=][/font]
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

Sure, blood...I just got "handled".
And I only take offense at your postings, magix, because you still feel the need to try to make everyone else feel small.
Again, your buying of levels changes nothing in my game play. I'm glad your boss gave you a bonus, and you chose to spend it on the game.
I support, and always have, the idea of free enterprise. Money moving makes the world go around. I also HOPE people spend money on this game. I, myself, have bought levels and items, and will again. If it weren't for people buying, the game would eventually die.
And it would probably make you sound just a little more educated and believable if people could actually translate your postings into something sensible.
Once more, I have nothing against you buying levels...I support it. The ONLY thing I don't care for about you, is your Napoleonic Syndrome, that drives you to try to make us feel smaller than you.
Other than that... see ya in the game. No offense meant, no offense taken.
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

Would someone please translate this for me?? I got lost at slept a pinky. I have no idea what sleeping fingers has to do with anything. Maybe you should just let the adults talk here.
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

OK I'm soooo confused  :?: 
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.