Thoughts & Votes

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Thoughts & Votes

Thoughts & Votes

Post by Thoughts & Votes »

Too many players might have an opinion about game or about a specific player,the right thing to do is to let it out but in a clean way,so that it can be easily fixed and everyone is happy.
Most players nowadays are mad because of magix,
magix is a player too as well,but caused to many players,original players,to leave game..but still,he paid for those lvls..
So,some players voted,or showed their opinions about it,by asking for limits..
Go ahead and share your opinions in a clean language,maybe your idea will help game get better,if you don't want other people to know you,pm me and i'll share it if it's true.
Sharing opinions,helps fixing problems.
Secular

Re: Thoughts & Votes

Post by Secular »

No Level Purchasing / Limited Level Purchasing.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
krom23

Post by krom23 »

I agree with secular here. Make where u must grind five lvls between ever 400 lvls bought.
flortz3

Tiered levels

Post by flortz3 »

As I just wrote in another post, it's great to see players buying levels as it means money for Creator to keep on improving the game...

However, these high levels do lead to some PvP issues and such... so perhaps the best way to handle it is with a tiered leveling scheme.

Once over level 500, you cannot attack players, even clan members, who are less than a level 500... then over 1000 same deal, etc, etc... In this way, you would limit the gain for becoming a level 1500 because: you're the only one, so you can't fight anyone...

This also limits incentive for players to spend large amounts of money on the game, which means less cash flow for the game Creator... so it's a mixed bag. There really isn't a simple answer...
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

In my honest opinion....

Bacon is still best of all.....yah BACON!!!!!!!!!

thats my opinion .....
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

Honestly magix thats becuase 90% of the other players dont speak english..and not many visit the forum.
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

Warpig wrote:In my honest opinion....

Bacon is still best of all.....yah BACON!!!!!!!!!

thats my opinion .....
I like bacon.
jhun

Post by jhun »

Well let's just eat Bacon while playing the game updates are fast now if ppl is tired of killing and get killed there are new things to do cos creator made a lot of update and with magix buying lvl it will help creator to do more updates looking forward for new maps.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Magix told me personally to leave DR or I would keep getting killed and I said said no. He said he will only kill DR because He doesn't care about any other clan.... but then he goes ahead and kills other clans... yes money does talk but.in this situation he is making people not like him. The updates will have no affect to magix situation because all he will do is carry on going to places where high levels train and simply walk in and out and everyone's dead. The only things we can do is stand tall and stay in our clans or leave and that's the bottom line.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Secular wrote:No Level Purchasing / Limited Level Purchasing.
Fully Agree.
Or at the very least, 10 Level Purchase per Month MAX. That would make it about 120 Levels max per year for example. I know the Creator is in this to make cash and create an enjoyable game, but many ppl are getting upset.

A Clan is about helping your allies, relying on your fellow members, plot strategies, helping low levels (As to keep them interested in game) etc. and above all, have fun playing this game.

I never died by the hand of Magix nor do I plan on dying by his hand. He will find me quite difficult to destroy hehe  8) 
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.