It's Party Time!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

It's Party Time!

Post by DaHobbit »

I'm sure you guys dread my parties, but it's time to throw another. Or two. I like the idea of class separation so I will have one party for everyone, and one party for non-mages. I will throw an extra party for players level 30-90 only (all classes).

It is currently 3:30 p.m. CST (USA time). The first party begins at 7:00 p.m.

Everyone Invited - meet at the shop one map right of start. It is the shop where the king stands near. Meet at 6:30 p.m., and I will start teleporting players into the event map. I will start spawning at 7:00.

Non-Mages - meet at the shop listed above. 7:45 CST. Party will start at 8:00.

Levels 30-90 Only - meet at the shop listed above 8:45.

Rules:

NO PvP!!!! You will be evicted from the party, and banned from my future parties. No PvP includes meeting at the shop and/or preventing players from getting to the shop. It also includes while on the event map. I can check the logs to see if you did any PvP during this time. If you do, you are out.

Please do not spam me with requests (friend requests/selling). Please do not tell me what items to spawn. I don't mind if you want a certain monster. I will try to make everyone happy. Just make your request reasonable. Don't ask for a monster with a trillion xp and only 1 hp. It's not going to happen. I will decide the monster's stats and drops. You can request a certain monster though.

Please NO whining. If you don't like the party, please don't go. If you go, and don't want to be there, please use the exit to the bottom left of the map.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
tonzula78

Re: It's Party Time!

Post by tonzula78 »

I finish to work about 6:30,and i cant arrive home before 7:00-7:15,can u teleport my mage later? Thank you
OLD BALLS

Post by OLD BALLS »

COUNT DOOM IN!!
Llithiss66

Bout time!!! :)

Post by Llithiss66 »

I have been waiting for this for a long time. I have been leveling like crazy so I can last longer in these events!!! :)
NeoNoX

Post by NeoNoX »

Dahobbit, maybe u don t know but in the other side of the Atlantic ppl is sleeping by that time (in my country it s 00:20 right now) and tomorrow we ve to work. So plz, can u think 4 not american ppl that ve a life when u set this party times?
Thx if u worry to read this...
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I understand the time difference, and that I cannot have an event at a time when everyone is available. Because of my schedule, I have to throw these events when I'm able to. Maybe I will try to host an event earlier in my day, which would be evening over there.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Azok

Post by Azok »

Its the most wonderdful time of the yeaarrr..
The hobbits are happy and the people are crappy with spawn party cheaarrr
Its the most... Wonderful time... OF THE YEAARRRR lol.
You can expect to see me there.
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
ralmeyda47

party time

Post by ralmeyda47 »

Thank u for the best party i ever went to. Keep up the good job but next have some tecno music?
when the next one placse let me know.
parkbones

Post by parkbones »

Now lets see how great these spawn parties are.throw a party now and lets just see how great new hpt/attack/healin formula works.COUNT ME OUT............