F this game

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

flortz3

F this game

Post by flortz3 »

Started and fell in love with this game as a mage, but now i see that all my time and effort is worthless. If i set stats to tank i cant attack, if i set stats to attack i cant defend, and no matter what i do i can't win in a fight with anyone unless they're 20 lvls below me. So here you go World full of (edited) and (edited) and double crossing backstabbers. Have fun whoever gets them:

Daedhelion
Daedheldor
Daedheldir

All have password:
password
nt300

Re: F this game

Post by nt300 »

I hear you and understand your frustration. This game became a complete waste of time for me too. I fell in love with it in the beginning. And after 221 levels, the game itself forced me to no longer play, due to the complete nonsense update that wrecked not only PvM, but made melee useless.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

nt300 wrote:I hear you and understand your frustration. This game became a complete waste of time for me too. I fell in love with it in the beginning. And after 221 levels, the game itself forced me to no longer play, due to the complete nonsense update that wrecked not only PvM, but made melee useless.
Which change exactly made other classes stronger and melee weaker?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I don't usually try to speak for others, but I'm going to give it a shot:

I think NT300's main complaint is with melee... They were never really able to engage in pvp, but before HP reduction in last big change, at least they were nearly impossible to kill (so kinda neutral in pvp) but now they are useless in pvp (by themselves) and pvm is more difficult as well.

I Think flortz's main complaint is with mages being nerfed too much (6 attacks per second, heal cut in half, damage reduced by enemy dex)

If I'm wrong, I apologize, I'm only trying to speak for you here because it sounds like you're on your way out
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
nt300

Post by nt300 »

compbatant wrote:
nt300 wrote:I hear you and understand your frustration. This game became a complete waste of time for me too. I fell in love with it in the beginning. And after 221 levels, the game itself forced me to no longer play, due to the complete nonsense update that wrecked not only PvM, but made melee useless.
I will repeat myself once again. Though blitzcraig explained it very well.

Melee have no chance against archers and mages regardless of level. I could be simply minding my own business and either one can pick a fight. So I either chase them around, and eventually log off because I will never get a hit in or just sit there and die. Plain and Simple.

At least B4 the update, I had enough HP and Re-Gen to prevent such a thing for us melee.

I've been preaching this point over and over again, and it fell on death ears. This is why I no longer play this game nor do I recommend it anymore.

Another example I've given you in the past (Which I thought you understood, but obviously you did not) is this, Mage attacks my swordsman, slows spells me, then keeps attacking. I am too slow to get a sword attack in, so I keep losing HP. While the mage continues to slow spell me then attack, OVER & OVER & OVER again. So here I am running after the mage like an ass never catching up to the mage, and eventually getting to RED when I am then forced to LOG.

By then I've already used up all my 1,000hp potions.

To rectify this, "MELEE" HP & Re-Gen Must be restored, because this game is not fair for melee any longer. Before the update, it was just fine, and we were all happy. Get my point now????
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
Thefallen

Post by Thefallen »

All due respect creator, but the update that did away with regen in Pvm and Pvp may have fixed one small problem, but it created many many others.

I too run a Mage, who now never gets played for the fact that I get killed continually by monsters I used to be able to take on easily and also by other players without a chance to even keep myself alive.

You didn't take the edge off the Mage, you tied their hands behind their backs.

I ask again, as many others have before, please put back regen and hp. it actually kept things more fair and even.
Like Cephissus, I am a man Bound
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

But disabling hp regen was applied to all classes not melee only so why do you think that only melee is now weaker?
What is needed is something different. Melee needs some skill, potion etc to be able to catch faster classes like mage or archer.
Leone

Post by Leone »

compbatant wrote:But disabling hp regen was applied to all classes not melee only so why do you think that only melee is now weaker?
What is needed is something different. Melee needs some skill, potion etc to be able to catch faster classes like mage or archer.
Unfortunately, I do not think this would solve the problem. Melee classes *need* ranged weapons to have any sort of chance within PVP. Currently, those of us playing melee class characters are getting wiped out and becoming increasingly frustrated, as has already been excellently described within this thread and many many others. How about ranged weapons for melee classes for PVP but not PVM? I, for one, would be more than happy with this. Thanks for reading.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

compbatant wrote:
from the people that use to use mostly mage I hear the exact opposite they say that mage is now broken. I would tend to disagree I have one of each class and I'm able to play and grind on all of them, though I will have to say that dark dwarf has been very easy to level. I'm not interested in PvP so when I am attacked I log off and go to another alias immediately. if I would have to say any of them that are weaker might be the soldier. he has freeze sword but now there's an un freeze potion that counteracts that :-/
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Secular

Post by Secular »

I like the idea of Blitzcraig's solution previously.

Enable a feature, that when attacking an opponent and they attempt to flee, your character auto-follows them at the same walking speed AS your opponent. You would only be swinging at half-the-rate of speed if they are moving and full speed standing still. This would solve it all, and not derive from the true meaning of 'swordsman', giving them a ranged weapon to use solely in PvP is too easy IMO...

I think another huge step we all have to agree upon to make PvP balanced is giving all classes the same walking speed.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer