Jony found loop hole... please fix it

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ayZuse

Jony found loop hole... please fix it

Post by ayZuse »

Jony has been walking around not in a clan and as soon as he see's someone in a clan he will make a clan kill the person and quit the clan making it so no one can fight back... This is wrong and something should be done. It is making the game unenjoyable to play and making a lot of players upset.. Can something be done about it. Its getting frustrating and making it so I don't even want to play the game... Please help so I can enjoy the game how it should be played...
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
benbaggen

Re: Jony found loop hole... please fix it

Post by benbaggen »

yea there is a few people who are runein the game, but nothing ever seems to get done about it. it is the same people over and over agin :(
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

there are a few clan ideas already suggested which would fix this issue... you did exactly right by expressing your frustration and thoughts here-thank you... there have been many issues over the last year taken care of... hopefully this will be too :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Leone

Post by Leone »

Upon deciding to leave a clan you press the appropriate icon....but... it takes a set period of game time (2 hrs?) until you are officially declanned. Problem solved?
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Leone wrote:Upon deciding to leave a clan you press the appropriate icon....but... it takes a set period of game time (2 hrs?) until you are officially declanned. Problem solved?

I also think that the solution goes by this way: a delay before to abandon the clan.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

yeah i like the idea for too reason explained. u cant just abandon and u cant use for pvp with no consequences. tho ill credit jony with some evil intelligents i think pvp was designed so u can actually pvp, he kind take the fun out of pvp
natedateen

Post by natedateen »

OLD STIFF wrote:BAHAHAHAHAHA!!
this wasnt needed in this discoshion :!: :?: :|
natedateen

Post by natedateen »

to b safe make it a 4 hour becouse 2 hours is not much for those who play all day like magix and some mods not to menchin the mods that go inviz and play :I becare full of were u go thoe jony and others often use main roads so i use the woods and such as a atvantag over there reclosness 8-)
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Jony and Paddy have shown a tendency to use game weaknesses to their advantage over and over. In the last two days Paddy has killd me in ways that I am unable to select his acc to attk, making him invincible, first at a teleport he slid an alt char down so wen I tried to select Paddy, all I could select is a low lvl char. Next he attk ma at border of clan map. He was positioned at top of map so again I had no way to select him for attk cuz his bubble was off screen. It might be just a coincidence this happened, but there are too many coincidences with these two in my opinion to be un planned. Exploiting game weaknesss is tantamount to cheating. Any player that uses tactics that exploits game weaknesses and creates an unfair advantage for him is cheating and should be handed a death penalty of resetting his char to L zero. My opinion on cheaters.

A fix for the bubble problem is needed, such as when attked the attker is automaticly selected for attk no need to bubble. But until then those that exploit the game should be severly punished. IMO.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Moonraker wrote:Jony and Paddy have shown a tendency to use game weaknesses to their advantage over and over. In the last two days Paddy has killd me in ways that I am unable to select his acc to attk, making him invincible, first at a teleport he slid an alt char down so wen I tried to select Paddy, all I could select is a low lvl char. Next he attk ma at border of clan map. He was positioned at top of map so again I had no way to select him for attk cuz his bubble was off screen. It might be just a coincidence this happened, but there are too many coincidences with these two in my opinion to be un planned. Exploiting game weaknesss is tantamount to cheating. Any player that uses tactics that exploits game weaknesses and creates an unfair advantage for him is cheating and should be handed a death penalty of resetting his char to L zero. My opinion on cheaters.

A fix for the bubble problem is needed, such as when attked the attker is automaticly selected for attk no need to bubble. But until then those that exploit the game should be severly punished. IMO.

we are working on it and the abusers will get punished.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German