Lets respect history of FT

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DUMBLEDORE

Lets respect history of FT

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

A long time ago there was faction in dr clan.Ahou clan was created.Half players went in ahou,half stayed in dr.Dr and ahou were mortal enemies for a while.But then enemies of Dr and Ahou rose up.The alliance Ahou/Dr/Xxx was created.Even the mods were afraid of this great alliance.Noone could face them.Dr had 3 lvl 333 towers guarding its lvl 500 castle.Ahou had lvl 1000 tower.These alliance,Xxx/Ahou/Dr ruled Forgotten Tales world for much time.Many months have passed since then.Both of these clans had good and. bad times together.But the alliance between then always existed and everyone respected it.Loyl clan,created from dr too was added in the alliance.All were in peace and helped each other.BUT now i see that there are some eventslike "War day fridays" and other when these clans fight each other.I personally think that this event,despite tge fact that is done for fun,creates problems between clans.For example today we lost sone members because of this.Thankfully i got them back.I REALLY think that this event must stop,or either exist a warning before they happen.Dukes must inform clan members from the previous day.HISTORY OF THESE CLANS IS IMPORTANT AND MUST BE RESPECTED BY ANYONE.These events may confusse new players...and they are fun,but not for all!! :D :P
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Cleopatra

Re: Lets respect history of FT

Post by Cleopatra »

DUMBLEDORE wrote:A long time ago there was faction in dr clan.Ahou clan was created.Half players went in ahou,half stayed in dr.Dr and ahou were mortal enemies for a while.But then enemies of Dr and Ahou rose up.The alliance Ahou/Dr/Xxx was created.Even the mods were afraid of this great alliance.Noone could face them.Dr had 3 lvl 333 towers guarding its lvl 500 castle.Ahou had lvl 1000 tower.These alliance,Xxx/Ahou/Dr ruled Forgotten Tales world for much time.Many months have passed since then.Both of these clans had good and. bad times together.But the alliance between then always existed and everyone respected it.Loyl clan,created from dr too was added in the alliance.All were in peace and helped each other.BUT now i see that there are some eventslike "War day fridays" and other when these clans fight each other.I personally think that this event,despite tge fact that is done for fun,creates problems between clans.For example today we lost sone members because of this.Thankfully i got them back.I REALLY think that this event must stop,or either exist a warning before they happen.Dukes must inform clan members from the previous day.HISTORY OF THESE CLANS IS IMPORTANT AND MUST BE RESPECTED BY ANYONE.These events may confusse new players...and they are fun,but not for all!! :D :P
I remember playing the game before they were clans but the first clan I entered was TBC (The Best Clan)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
natedateen

Post by natedateen »

Cleopatra wrote:
DUMBLEDORE wrote:A long time ago there was faction in dr clan.Ahou clan was created.Half players went in ahou,half stayed in dr.Dr and ahou were mortal enemies for a while.But then enemies of Dr and Ahou rose up.The alliance Ahou/Dr/Xxx was created.Even the mods were afraid of this great alliance.Noone could face them.Dr had 3 lvl 333 towers guarding its lvl 500 castle.Ahou had lvl 1000 tower.These alliance,Xxx/Ahou/Dr ruled Forgotten Tales world for much time.Many months have passed since then.Both of these clans had good and. bad times together.But the alliance between then always existed and everyone respected it.Loyl clan,created from dr too was added in the alliance.All were in peace and helped each other.BUT now i see that there are some eventslike "War day fridays" and other when these clans fight each other.I personally think that this event,despite tge fact that is done for fun,creates problems between clans.For example today we lost sone members because of this.Thankfully i got them back.I REALLY think that this event must stop,or either exist a warning before they happen.Dukes must inform clan members from the previous day.HISTORY OF THESE CLANS IS IMPORTANT AND MUST BE RESPECTED BY ANYONE.These events may confusse new players...and they are fun,but not for all!! :D :P
I remember playing the game before they were clans but the first clan I entered was TBC (The Best Clan)
the old days huh cleo no lvl1000^ walking around only max was 120 and norms were 70 ahh no byeing lvls only if time could go back it would be sooo liveable 8-) ;)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I really like to know this. It is good to know where the clans came from, why they are and how they've evolved. I would like to know more :D
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

DR DONT TALK WE MUTED YO
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

DRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOODRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azok

Post by Azok »

MERK is one of the oldest clans aswell, sadly now it is inactive :/
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
Jive

Post by Jive »

AND NOW?... YOU WANNA DISRESPECT DR?... BUILD NXT TO OUR CHOSEN SPOT?... THEN PAY LUCY TO TAKE OUT OVER A BILLION IN BUILDINGS?... THEN AHOU WANTS SOME... GETS HANDLED... YOU FOOLS SEE 1 OR 2 DR AND GET BY KILLN AND THINK U TUFF?... DR ROLEN IN FORCE AND RESPECT WILL B TOUGHT... YOU WANT HISTORY?... BEEN PLAYIN SINCE ALMOST START... WAS FIRST TO TYPE AUTO-SPAWN... YOU SEE BACK THEN AUTO WAS BAD NEWS... WE WERE ALL LVL 10-40 CHILLN IN ICE CAVES... FOR MONTHS... THEN ARCH UPDATE... RACE TO 100... THEN CLANS... THEN MAGIX... HUGE WARZ... NOW... I WAS LAST LINK STANDING... WAITED MONTHS FOR MAGIX RETURN... FINALLY I LEFT... ME AND DOOM (I HELPD HIM HE HELPD ME) IN ICECAVE TIMES... SO I RESPECTED AN INVITE... NOW (DR NO LEADER WE RUN BY COUNCIL) IM DUKE OF DR... AHOU... LOYL... DR BUILT CLANS... TRUE AHOU ORIGINALS WILL ALWAYS SAY THEY RESPECT THE DR TAG... AHOU (TRUE AHOU) LEFT... THERE IS NO AHOU... ITS LAME GRINDIX AND HIS LIKE 20 KIDS RELATIVES SOME B.S.... BUT THERE NOT TRUE AHOU... MIKE LOST TOUCH THINKIN HES COOL CUZ HE BAUGHT LVLZ... HAH ASK GRINZDIX HOW HIS 1000LVLS MANAGED AGAINST DR... TAKE IN MIND I ONLY STATE FACTS... DR WILL ALWAYS BE DR... THE KRAKEN IS CAGED UP AND HES NOT GOIN ANYWHERE... SO NOW WE NOT DOIN NOTHIN BUT RESPECTIFKNFYIN... <--- YOU ASKED FOR THIS... IMMUNITY WILL BE GIVEN TO CLANS WHO ASK... WE COMIN... WE COMIN HARD... WE COMIN FAST... WE COMIN FOR YOU!!! DRMFKRZ!!
Last edited by Jive on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
}-)
Mike

Post by Mike »

I've edited this post to best match. You say mike lost touch thinking hes cool bought levels...... No dev I lost touch to make DRjr remember, ohh and there we go Dr ruined that clan. And you was never complaining when Dark Mage had the account... We even said sorry for kasper killing Leone and Leone wasn't bothered.. Leone too good for DR. u flipped and wouldn't accept an apology and told us we have had it now... And now look who's worse off....... Does anyone actually like DR anymore?
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
Mike

Post by Mike »

So don't come on here running your mouth giving one sided story's
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"