Care with the rabbit

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Piffl / El Majo

Care with the rabbit

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

It seems to be that lately we have had some problems with a awesome beast that runs through the realm. As some survivors have informed, the "awesome beast" that causes so much panic is a.........rabbit!!! (somebody has a really big imagination XD).

The "beast" seems that has an attraction to the colour black (attacks outlaws, and in general those which abuse of the rules and other players).

As forewarning, it is recommend not becoming an outlaw, take care of your language and respect others, if they do not wish to be bothered neither attacked without any provocation, then leave them alone. In any case, while we do not desire to catch the terrible......(uuugh!).....bunny's attention, please everyone take a lot of care.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Unit123

Re: Care with the rabbit

Post by Unit123 »

Hmmmm...
Contact me for any help
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Finally, a reason for people to dread being an outlaw. Far too many did not fear this status before. I am curious, can one lose items to the rabbit?

Also, maybe suggest, that perhaps give the outlaws a sporting chance, let them see the rabbit, maybe have it growl at them, before it kills them...
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

Grrr clan was inspired by me Grrr... love it
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

MadMikael wrote:Finally, a reason for people to dread being an outlaw. Far too many did not fear this status before. I am curious, can one lose items to the rabbit?

Also, maybe suggest, that perhaps give the outlaws a sporting chance, let them see the rabbit, maybe have it growl at them, before it kills them...
yes, outlaw is supposed to be a punishment ;) . I've noticed some of the higher up characters not only are comfortable with outlaw but some of them even get it on purpose because they have nothing to fear :twisted:
losing items through PvP drop is one of the conditions that makes outlaw so uncomfortable :cry: .
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Elia

Post by Elia »

Lol, that is very funny, rabbit, a killer. Okay, let the outlaws be killed BUT FIRST MAKE THE SYSTEM FAIR. As sometimes defenders become outlaw just because they kill the attackers. We are already complaining against this unfair system and you guys have invented a bunny to kill the innocents. :D

Now talk about PvP drop. Only persons like us drop items in forced pvp. Those who intentionally do this have junk suits. They never drop anything. Dave, I fully agree with you on this head. :)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

thanks Elia.....its a serious issue imho.
althoug we have just had a massive update so i think the creator has his hands full at the moment but i hope something is done soon about this....i fear buyong things in case i get them taken off me....and im not even in a clan.