POST COMPLAINTS HERE

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elia

Re: POST COMPLAINTS HERE

Post by Elia »

Mike wrote:Looks like thos game is heading for the scrap yard. I could of spent the money from levels on greasy pizzas and big fat burgers instead. :(
You could have done some really nice things. ;)
Thefallen

Post by Thefallen »

I have a random complaint. I get to spread 15tons (30,000lbs/13,600kg) of gravel tonight after i get off work. Any one want to help a guy out? :D
Like Cephissus, I am a man Bound
Adam23

Post by Adam23 »

Movement seems to be almost broken. I'll tell my guys to leave an area and instead they'll walk back and in forth in front of multiple enemies until they die. It's amazingly frustrating. There's many other scenarios of issues with character movement I've experienced.
Leon105

Post by Leon105 »

Yeah I dont like how when ur in pvp ur mages spells lose 50 percent of their effect... I read this on the help tab under PvP please can u change that
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Having eight legs is wonderful but tying 4 pairs of shoes is a pain in the rear end. If it looks like I'm is lagging I'm not I probably just slipped on my own shoe lace :lol: :D
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

haha
lmao
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

Out of beer, grrr time for killin
Adam23

Post by Adam23 »

One thing that I believe needs to be worked on is leveling. I just left another dungeon and came out with one armor piece that is useless to me. However, the enemies I fought for it have a high chance of killing me. I think it may be my armor but I can't find anything for armor or weapons over level 15 when I am level 25.
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

Adam23 wrote:One thing that I believe needs to be worked on is leveling. I just left another dungeon and came out with one armor piece that is useless to me. However, the enemies I fought for it have a high chance of killing me. I think it may be my armor but I can't find anything for armor or weapons over level 15 when I am level 25.
That's's how the old game looks like.
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Adam23

Post by Adam23 »

Movement is even worse for offline game. I'm stuck in enemy territory and can't get anywhere because my characters keep walking back and forth in front of the enemies even though they don't need to. Fix this please. It's massively frustrating.