Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by LostKnight » Mon May 20, 2019 6:37 am

guafk wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 am
buy 2k mage hat and 2k mage ring ,pay extend house
Oooooooooooooooooo I wish I had those!
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by SK1976 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:13 am

guafk wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 am
buy 2k mage hat and 2k mage ring ,pay extend house
You wanna buy me a house...????
Duke of SK-Clan
User avatar
guafk
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by guafk » Mon May 20, 2019 12:56 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:37 am
guafk wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 am
buy 2k mage hat and 2k mage ring ,pay extend house
Oooooooooooooooooo I wish I had those!
will u trade with me?
I am a good kid 😕
User avatar
guafk
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by guafk » Mon May 20, 2019 12:57 pm

SK1976 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:13 am
guafk wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 am
buy 2k mage hat and 2k mage ring ,pay extend house
You wanna buy me a house...????
no a house :lol: ,only extend house,add 20 space house
I am a good kid 😕
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by LostKnight » Mon May 20, 2019 2:59 pm

guafk wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:56 pm
LostKnight wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:37 am
guafk wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 am
buy 2k mage hat and 2k mage ring ,pay extend house
Oooooooooooooooooo I wish I had those!
will u trade with me?
IF I had yes. I do not have them :(
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by cotne7 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:43 pm

I m selling 3k hat for 20 lvls.
I would like to trade premium skin for 3 pets!
And also 3k hat can be traded for 6 pets or 3 +20houses
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
guafk
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by guafk » Wed May 22, 2019 4:01 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:43 pm
I m selling 3k hat for 20 lvls.
I would like to trade premium skin for 3 pets!
And also 3k hat can be traded for 6 pets or 3 +20houses
u need premium skin or pets?
I am a good kid 😕
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by cotne7 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Guafk no i give premium skin for 3 pets!
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
naomi2013
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:07 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by naomi2013 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:03 am

ft.jpg
ft.jpg (129.95 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
For Sale...pm offers
ingame name: naomi(2708)
duke of ADIK
Rutikkk
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by Rutikkk » Tue May 28, 2019 4:37 pm

Free magic gems. 3+ bags On start map pm me.
Post Reply