Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

Re: Forgotten Tales Market

Post by Mike »

HewKeenaxe wrote:Sorry, but I don't understand why people want to buy made characters. Let me try. ... I just joined an awesome free game, minus paying to get rid of ads. Sure I mmay be tempted to buy a few items, Ohh, I need more levels for them. I can buy them too. Ok, still a free game., right? So I get the hypocrisy. Still, I want to enjoy this game, be I weak or strong. ? I have read many posts of those complaining about how they outgrew the game. Nothing to do. Why would I buy myself to this point? Just enjoy the game. If you really enjoy it, you will get a high level character eventually, and it will be yours. You will have earned it. Personally, I think those that buy high level characters do this because they feel weak in their real lives. Better if you take up karate, boxing, or do what I do.... get drunk and pick a fight. For this game, just enjoy the process. This is a game about getting there, not being there.
I've spent over £250 on this game, I even went out and spent £110 on a tablet just to play this game. So I'm looking at about £400. You say, I don't feel weak in my life..... I've got a full time job 5 days a week, got 3 kids have a 5 bedroom house and a woman. Went out on Friday night in town and got absolutely smashed and didn't come home till 7.30am. Personal opinion or not calling people weak for doing stuff they wanna do..... if we want to spend money on the game what's the problem. You take your path in the game and we will take ours lmao....
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Personally, I am greatful to those who spend money on this game. It keeps the game going for the rest of us that can't afford to. There is nothing wrong in investing in a game you like and believe in.
As far as those who "outgrow" the game go, they are just impatient and tired of waiting. Its true, that once you get to a certain point the content becomes limited, but the game isn't just about quests and gear. It's a social experience, and if you cannot enjoy that you shouldn't be into MMO's. You can join clans and work together, you can grind and chat, or you can help low levels build up, be they noobs or your friend's new alt.
I would like to see new content as well, but until it comes I find enjoyment in the rest.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Elia

Post by Elia »

Question: Is this a market place or a pulpit to deliver sermons on?

Now that is very funny, enforcing your own home-made philosophies on others! If you don't feel at home or have no fun doing something then that's something particular about you, it makes you an individual. What makes you think that buying a high level character makes one weak?

We are different individuals, with different perceptions, different priorities, different preferences, and different predilections; there is individual difference at play, so it is by no means necessary that what you like should be liked and appreciated by others. Don' t judge me please because you know me not. Thanks
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Thx Elia.

I want to notice that this Sticky is not to solve privat problems with Lvl buyers its a Sticky where y can Sell and Trade INGAME ITEMS! Like Weapons and Armor!

Btw Mike fully agree with you ;)
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
naomi

Post by naomi »

buying gold plate ^_^
buying mystic mask ^_^

for sale, steel plate..
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
jtotheizzo

Post by jtotheizzo »

Buying ice plate--> noobilizer will be with blood mummies all day
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

For sell LVL 30 swamp shield I have many so I sell for 500k
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
jtotheizzo

Post by jtotheizzo »

Buying earth or ice plate lmk
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I buy LVL 75 plate and LVL 100 bow
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
fiora

Post by fiora »

If I leaved the game I will sell my gold plate by 150 m XD probably I leave it
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•