Don't Trust

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

jimknight92

Don't Trust

Post by jimknight92 »

DOOM BRINGER, pewdiepie2, or Lordi21. All the same person he is out only trying to ruin clans and start wars so just beware he will constantly ask for lord probably trying to sell buildings and remove members not sure? Just wanted to make people aware he isn't trying to help by joining your clan. He is trying to internally destroy clans wasn't able to hurt us from the inside so left and started attacking low level members, PvP is no big deal but when you ask 10 times a day for lord it raises suspicion among the leaders, give him a chance? Sure why not. But just watch him he's been snake lately
Last edited by jimknight92 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive into yours.
Mike

Re: Don't Trust

Post by Mike »

Hmmm. Lordi21 is trusted in my books.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
Elia

Post by Elia »

Mike wrote:Hmmm. Lordi21 is trusted in my books.
He WAS in my good book... He commanded my respect...
lordi21

Post by lordi21 »

Nice to see I'm so loved XD
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

Give him time to show true colors, he did to me
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Lordi came into game today, claiming to be on holiday, and that the recent actions were that of a brother.

I cannot be sure if this is the truth or not, as actions recently made game character untrustworthy...

I will say that the lordi I spoke to today sounded more like the one I had got to know and like in the past, not the one of the past few days. It does make me think there could be truth in this.

As far as gameplay goes, I will try to give lordi the benefit of the doubt, and hope some friends may as well.

Moral of the story is NEVER share your password! It can ruin your reputation and end friendships you have worked hard to earn. Good luck lordi, you have a hard road ahead.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Absolutely agreed there. The account is the responsable of the actions. If you share it, you can have back a muted, outlawed or something like this account.
And a ruined reputation too.....
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

Yes Mad i am not trying to hurt this player, an ex friend of mine (perhaps future friend again) i just wanted to send a warning out to players if these actions kept on happening. I do believe we can find it in ourselves to give Lordi another chance hopefully he will change password and never share his account again, i do not share my accounts with ANYBODY not even my relatives because anything could happen like exactly what happened with Lord (if he/she telling us all the truth) than over time the in-game wounds caused by his/her brother will mend itself overtime as long as what Lordi says to us is true. So lets just hope for the best right?