THE POWER

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

THE POWER

Post by Mike »

Now before I start you have to understand I'm not boasting here at all and for those who know me they know I dont boast. Since swapping accounts with Prada aka Toohey i have realised how much power i have.. now before I swapped accounts I never thought of ever starting a war with any clan but dka. But now sometime I feel like walking into a map and tearing it up. Kill every and any clan, this isnt me at all. The proof of having such a powerful account is here. Jony and Durzan are just pure villains but I can totally unserstand why magix did it. All that power, because after all what what was said and done magix turned out to be a nice guy and left every clan alone.. so before anyone says "I'm going to be a 1000 mage" just think, will you be able to handle the power. And if not don't do it. Don't spoil game play for minor clans.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
Arachnia

Re: THE POWER

Post by Arachnia »

Well spoken, Mike! RESPECT!
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Mike this isnt a joke now but enjoy killing us...Before swapping accs you were only like y hunting bunny..No problem for us...Now its your turn ;) Go on bro kill us....We enjoy at all killing Kasper and the other loyls. Hehe
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Before swapping accounts I still loved to pvp. You always logged. Jony and I had many good fights. Same goes to Durzan.. I've killed jony and durzan 2v1 many times on new account. Your slightly slipping off subject here anyway. I'm just giving my view on my previous experience
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

The all powerful Mike...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Jesus has blessed u buddy
:lol:
Contact me for any help
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Lol if Jony got a bit more brain we could beat you all time...With Durz and Korea......GOTCHA!!!!
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Mike

Post by Mike »

yes you could on my own easily as proved before 3x lvl 500s remember I'm 800 not 1500but .. give me kasper by my side and you've no chance
Mike

Post by Mike »

As I stated right at the start of the post "I am not boasting" I don't know why u retaliated like this.. this is an insight into what I have personally experienced and im sharing it will the forum
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Well said here mike ... my opinion is that this it's further evidence that the game as a whole would be well served by a purchased level cap (for the record, I don't think that is ever going to happen...just that I think it'd be great for FT if it did :( LOL)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏