favorite/most influential FT players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Re: favorite/most influential FT players

Post by James142 »

Everybody

I chose everybody because they all part of the game community and are good friends.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

MIKE- Cuz he has been there for me he is awesome he invited me to loyl but I kept getting killed so I had to leave I ask him when I get stronger can I join he said of course that is probally the only reason I trained day and night got stronger and I joined loyl he changed the game for me thx mike :D
Hi lol
kasper4sale

Post by kasper4sale »

Have to say mike has been the closest player since I started back up, jony hands down is my favorite player even though were at war he never backs down and smacks me being such a smart mage hope one day I can fight by his side
Secular

Post by Secular »

I'm probably going to have to go with SoCal and Corpse here for my influential players.
SoCal & Corpse helped me learn the ropes of the game very early on and guided me until I knew everything like the back of my hand. I don't think I'd be here today without them! Both are very kind and respectful people that deserve the acknowledgement and glorification.

Shout out to you guys :D
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
Mike

Post by Mike »

kasper you disgust me!!!! But on the other hand thanks for the comment to uand magic guy. :) appreciate it
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

Kasper you're mine... and youre going down!! (-:
Elia

Post by Elia »

blitzcraig wrote:Who are some of the most influential players in the game's history? Give a name (or two) and why you think they made a big difference. DO NOT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE...I WILL JUST DELETE IT ANYWAY (it's ok to say, "I never really liked him, but this person made a big difference by doing this and that etc... but don't be outrightly mean) :)
There are many players whom I consider my favourite due to one or other quality, therefore naming a single player among the many who also deserve the same honour seems a little bit unjust. :) But when it comes to the most influential player, I would name SoCal, a man of worth and many qualities. SoCal the man is the best; SoCal the player is the best; SoCal the mod is the best; for, he has all the qualities, engrained in him, that a man would desire! Here, I can name some other players too but SoCal was the first who influenced me... and influenced me not by his words, but by his deeds of good! He commands my respect and admiration.

Blessings...
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I agree with Elia.. its very difficult to pick just one, when there are so many you can name. Please don't be offended if you aren't named; if you are appreciated you likely know it.

My choice was founded like so many were; blessed was the first to show me how nice and helpful people can be, and influenced me to do the same. But there have been many along the way who also fit into this category. Thanks guys ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Elia

Post by Elia »

MadMikael wrote:I agree with Elia.. its very difficult to pick just one, when there are so many you can name. Please don't be offended if you aren't named; if you are appreciated you likely know it.

My choice was founded like so many were; blessed was the first to show me how nice and helpful people can be, and influenced me to do the same. But there have been many along the way who also fit into this category. Thanks guys ;)
;)
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Paddy/Jony/Korea Best friends

Doom/Mike/Arthureld/Psyko/Prada/toohey/
Rickyclemn/Darkfire/Helloeddy/666mage/Secular/
Baba/JayG/Gandalf/EL MAYONAISE!!!!!!/Admin2000/
DG/fidi/Doctor who/
( Cleo after all dont like much but ok ) / Magix/Stiche/Emido/turkei/Tarik/Vicbri/Blitzcraig

All Good friends/Clanmates/Enemys Best Wishes from here all ;)

Pls sry if i forgot some...many dont play much...:)
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)