joeylamcy

Re: favorite/most influential FT players

Post by joeylamcy »

If Compbatant is a player, I would vote for him :lol:
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
toad

Post by toad »

trajus, darkwolf, lionel,maxime,Monarq, Coolion, gino, hammerbytes, Cleopatra, blitzcraig, imm-angel, Lucifer, Paratrapure, Grego02, lilo, Mike, all [LOYL], all [Link], all [Vic], jony, Q U E E N, Gandalf, imm-sniper, ADMIN-pvp, jojoboss, all [USW1], Elia, Secular, Baba Yaga, Unit123, Silent fire, Gold Mage, Majo, Blessed, all [halo], etc...

P.S.: all they r big part of FT, i no class name in order because for me all they r my friends at an egual rank: no clan or outlaw can broke this amity (i think...)
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

I extreamly appreciate u puttin me there old friend
Contact me for any help
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Toad
Dazza84
Nephisto
Blessed
Lion
Alfonso
Zapstrap3
Mike
Rosa__

All good friends
Last edited by Unit123 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Contact me for any help
Elia

Post by Elia »

toad wrote:P.S.: all they r big part of FT, i no class name in order because for me all they r my friends at an egual rank: no clan or outlaw can broke this amity (i think...)
Great thoughts, the echo of great mind. :)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Diamat-nc New name dia matt, from been lvl 10 diamat helped me massively. diamat sent me friend request and had in friends list ever since. Not 1 bad word I can say about diamat at all. But I have many friends on the game and and I can not write them all on here cos I will probably miss quite a lot of them off by accident. But to all the friends I have a made on the game I really appreciate them and haven't got a friend's list big enough for all of you. =D
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

For the longest time i thought sec was psico.cuz they were the same lvl mage 200 at the time.thats why i was atking sec when i lvled higher(no hard feelings sec)but then the real psico came back and i was dumfounded.he was still lvl 200 +while i lvled more than 3 x his lvl.i dislike psico cuz he recruited me in dr when i was lvl 53 then i got booted for not lvleling faster.but look at me now lvl 999 and killing dr's.im glad he kicked me cuz i love my new clan NWO,and we recruit any lvls and try to help in process .doctor who recruited me at lvl 80,first thing he ask was do i need anything arm,accessories, gold .etc...so i knew i join the right clan.so hats off to my duke ,most hate or dont understand or are confused of his behaviors but nwo understands him.this is for docter who and all members i like and love a lot.

Dia-matt out....

Ps ,dont join clan just to get stuff then declan.you will be hunted
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

Mike wrote:Diamat-nc New name dia matt, from been lvl 10 diamat helped me massively. diamat sent me friend request and had in friends list ever since. Not 1 bad word I can say about diamat at all. But I have many friends on the game and and I can not write them all on here cos I will probably miss quite a lot of them off by accident. But to all the friends I have a made on the game I really appreciate them and haven't got a friend's list big enough for all of you. =D
Thanks mike for kind words ,i tried to pm you but it said you wasn't on list or something. Its funny i check posting after i posted and seen your name.you and a whole lot of others not in my clan that i like alot ,i wont drop names but you know who you are and always are cool with me.glad to be a part of your upbringing in ft's .

Peace out bro..
toad

Post by toad »

on thats game all like all its extraordinary!!! ;) :) :lol: 8-) :D
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game