I am first to enter

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DUMBLEDORE

I am first to enter

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Ya as u imagine i am first to enter new maps.I will give yall a preview to protect u from foolish mistakes:
1st warning:If u are lvl 250 or less be really careful not to get killed.
2nd warning:Take some wood planks wirh u!!
So...first map is next to blue knights map is a big valley with ghost archers.Be care...they extremely powerful.
There is a dungeon where u have 99.9% possibilities to get lost.Bit u will not have time to get lost...extremely powerful mages will have killed u.If u survive...respect.
Next...the other map has islands.U will meed a wood plank to get to the big island.There is a dungeon wirh spiders with 1000 or more arm loooooll....so prepare to sleep.Thankfully they do a little damage.NEVER Do the portal stone.It is a steal of gold.
I havr reached only one conclusion about new maps:Blitzcraig wants to make our lifes difficult lol hahahahaha!!Advice:Have a lvl 500+ player with u when u enter lol...
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
joeylamcy

Re: I am first to enter

Post by joeylamcy »

I want to kill the spider :mrgreen:
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Elia

Post by Elia »

DUMBLEDORE wrote:Ya as u imagine i am first to enter new maps.I will give yall a preview to protect u from foolish mistakes:
1st warning:If u are lvl 250 or less be really careful not to get killed.
2nd warning:Take some wood planks wirh u!!
So...first map is next to blue knights map is a big valley with ghost archers.Be care...they extremely powerful.
There is a dungeon where u have 99.9% possibilities to get lost.Bit u will not have time to get lost...extremely powerful mages will have killed u.If u survive...respect.
Next...the other map has islands.U will meed a wood plank to get to the big island.There is a dungeon wirh spiders with 1000 or more arm loooooll....so prepare to sleep.Thankfully they do a little damage.NEVER Do the portal stone.It is a steal of gold.
I havr reached only one conclusion about new maps:Blitzcraig wants to make our lifes difficult lol hahahahaha!!Advice:Have a lvl 500+ player with u when u enter lol...
Thank you very much for the information.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Just want players to have something to work towards (to the few ultra high levels out there, hopefully you still enjoy it too) ... Dumbledore is right... it's tough, grab your clan mates or friends and have fun ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Np...my pleasure.Be well prepared,take planks and dont do portal stone quest!!!!It teleports u to the map down archer field and costs 1m gold!!Spiders are rather boring lol hahaha!Cleo will like them though!
Blitzcraig...it is more than though hahahah :D a!!
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Elia

Post by Elia »

blitzcraig wrote:Just want players to have something to work towards (to the few ultra high levels out there, hopefully you still enjoy it too) ... Dumbledore is right... it's tough, grab your clan mates or friends and have fun ;)
Don't worry, my archer is very strong, trained to almost perfection, every arrow lands on target. :P
Elia

Post by Elia »

DUMBLEDORE wrote:Np...my pleasure.Be well prepared,take planks and dont do portal stone quest!!!!It teleports u to the map down archer field and costs 1m gold!!Spiders are rather boring lol hahaha!Cleo will like them though!
Blitzcraig...it is more than though hahahah :D a!!
I don't have wood planks!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

yeah my personal recommendation for the new maps would be at least level 300 but 500 would be even better. I experiment it and try it all out on Patrick J. I think I ended up at spawn quite a few times :lol:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork LOL
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

blitzcraig wrote:Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork LOL
good call :)
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)