Vote the mightiest 5

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Tommy

Re: Vote the mightiest 5

Post by Tommy »

You are right about Golgren having heart and bravery. When there is PvP, he doesn't hide or run, when he is hitting a tower, he doesn't stand in a safe part with only his ballistas hitting, he goes and whacks it with his club.

Not how I would do it, personally, but he sure isn't afraid. Unique is the word I would use to describe Golgren.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I disagree with run to tower lol each tactic needs to be considered even if you use enemy tower xD I killed killermage with a Waar tower lol and zippo lvl 30 killed white 7k with dh tower . You still need to be skilled for stun under a tower and no die lol. I had kill a 500 archer when I was 150 lvl with a low lvl tower lol and I had a red line of HP xD when you are in pvp you need to look at all possible tactics to win! But without cheat like the auto clikcers...
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Yeah, I agree using towers in clan warfare is good, but when I said about running to towers, I was referring to general PvP. If someone offers you a fight or engages you in one, then running is cowardly.

I know what you're thinking.. "You're 9k level, of course they run"
Well I also use my low level accounts sometimes, like my level 68 archer, I killed a level 120 with it the other day lol. Also had a bunch of other players on the run from it, and i've yet to fight someone the same or lower level than me with it.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

XD :lol: :D
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
tapok

Post by tapok »

Mage: Kipers, Jony, old lacrose
Swordman : Dave manda
Archer: Jaia Tci, White Archer
Ogre: mak228
Dwarf: jnez, prividenie

Realy highest players eith big experience.

Here I have brought players who have achieved excellent results in all skills (which can't be bought)
both skills and fights. And if there is desire to be convinced of it write the card (clan) we will stage demonstration
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

:v Mike xD
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Tommy wrote:You are right about Golgren having heart and bravery. When there is PvP, he doesn't hide or run, when he is hitting a tower, he doesn't stand in a safe part with only his ballistas hitting, he goes and whacks it with his club.

Not how I would do it, personally, but he sure isn't afraid. Unique is the word I would use to describe Golgren.

Golgren,

Are we missing what the definition of Mightiest is... 400 or 5oolvl, no matter your allegiance, fails miserably to be Mightiest, perhaps longest at a level without movement... yawn... what was this post about, ah, yes, Mightiest, perhaps more aptly, post under, weakest, but we still love him, he can almost help our clan, In his day he could, what was I saying, oh yes, you are the mightiest George...

In the future, collect your thought, gather your Georges and post elsewhere :lol:
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

A gentle reminder that forum threads should not descend into personal arguments.
Thank you
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Arashiko wrote:A gentle reminder that forum threads should not descend into personal arguments.
Thank you
Nothing personal, do not know him, however, it sounds personal for you, fight to be impartial, at least with GM on your vest. I'm simply responding to what I perceive as nonsense, and I clearly outlined why!

Golgren, as did I, Khmer, choose to expose our in game characters, understanding the risk. :lol:
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

I am always impartial in FT matters. GM who are not impartial tend not to last long. :geek:
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.