Vote the mightiest 5

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Tommy

Re: Vote the mightiest 5

Post by Tommy »

Khmer wrote:
Tommy wrote:You are right about Golgren having heart and bravery. When there is PvP, he doesn't hide or run, when he is hitting a tower, he doesn't stand in a safe part with only his ballistas hitting, he goes and whacks it with his club.

Not how I would do it, personally, but he sure isn't afraid. Unique is the word I would use to describe Golgren.

Golgren,

Are we missing what the definition of Mightiest is... 400 or 5oolvl, no matter your allegiance, fails miserably to be Mightiest, perhaps longest at a level without movement... yawn... what was this post about, ah, yes, Mightiest, perhaps more aptly, post under, weakest, but we still love him, he can almost help our clan, In his day he could, what was I saying, oh yes, you are the mightiest George...

In the future, collect your thought, gather your Georges and post elsewhere :lol:

I actually have no idea what you are talking about here. George? Georges?

I said what I thought about a MIGHTY player (remember it's our own definition of mighty, there can be no wrong answers). I do not understand why you seem to be taking offense to that, or why you would comment in such a manner.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Tommy wrote:
Khmer wrote:
Tommy wrote:You are right about Golgren having heart and bravery. When there is PvP, he doesn't hide or run, when he is hitting a tower, he doesn't stand in a safe part with only his ballistas hitting, he goes and whacks it with his club.

Not how I would do it, personally, but he sure isn't afraid. Unique is the word I would use to describe Golgren.

Golgren,

Are we missing what the definition of Mightiest is... 400 or 5oolvl, no matter your allegiance, fails miserably to be Mightiest, perhaps longest at a level without movement... yawn... what was this post about, ah, yes, Mightiest, perhaps more aptly, post under, weakest, but we still love him, he can almost help our clan, In his day he could, what was I saying, oh yes, you are the mightiest George...

In the future, collect your thought, gather your Georges and post elsewhere :lol:

I actually have no idea what you are talking about here. George? Georges?

I said what I thought about a MIGHTY player (remember it's our own definition of mighty, there can be no wrong answers). I do not understand why you seem to be taking offense to that, or why you would comment in such a manner.
It is MY opinion that Khmer is of the opinion that highest level means mightiest (and has spent much trying to get there), although time and again this is proven untrue.
Arashiko wrote:I am always impartial in FT matters. GM who are not impartial tend not to last long. :geek:
This statement is true, up to a point. If a GM takes a side, they slide into the danger of abuse (or inaction) in favor of their "friends." I speak from my own personal experiences. Any GM who has friends, clans, or even those who just play their own accounts should (from time to time) examine themselves to make sure they aren't slipping into the madness I did. Nobody is perfect, or above the rules. I proved that. Many players vouched for my application (it seems I was well liked at the time), and I managed to mess it up in grand style.
Omnes Autem Uri
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

madmaniacal1 wrote: If a GM takes a side, they slide into the danger of abuse (or inaction) in favor of their "friends." I speak from my own personal experiences. Any GM who has friends, clans, or even those who just play their own accounts should (from time to time) examine themselves to make sure they aren't slipping into the madness I did. Nobody is perfect, or above the rules. I proved that.
Well said.
Staff rule #1.
I've jailed 2 players so far this week I considered a game friend.
It is not personal.
And madmaniacal1 is right - we have to keep close watch on ourselves.
When I get to the breaking point - I take some leave. Once, for a full year or so.

And as he said, no one is above the rules here. Rules apply to all players - and GMs are inherently players with added responsibilities and powers.
Be you friend or foe, lowest player or highest admin, the rules apply to you.
Also, the higher you go in GM rank, the more rules you have to follow.
Points that all should consider, especially GM applicants.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN VOTE TOMMY AS MITYEST OGRE;}
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Sry but GOLGREN isthe mightiest Ogre.
the reason is simple.
GOLGREN is a pure Ogre. hes always an Ogre, walk like an Ogre, roars like an Ogre. EATS LIKE AN OGRE.
There are some who dress like Ogres and might do more dmg. but suddenly their iq grows and they speak like humans. imposters.

For the same reason Doom will always be the mightiest archer.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

MadMikael wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:01 am Wow... how times have changed....

Who's the mightiest 5 now?
I believe times have continued to change. So...

Bump!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Dwarf- syor 340
Mage - hex22 1060
Sword - Axelpast 1030
Ogre: Bohun512 200
Arc: lemontree 400
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger