Vote the mightiest 5

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Blackthorne

Re: Vote the mightiest 5

Post by Blackthorne »

To try and give a little outsider perspective. People can sometimes benefit from a contrary point of view.

Take care ya'll.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Perhaps I am confused, what is the definition of Mightiest? :lol:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Khmer wrote:Perhaps I am confused, what is the definition of Mightiest? :lol:
I love Swiss, but to say Mightiest, even with the skilled bend is lunacy, that goes to Bomi, simple stat adjustment! and Tommy, on your top 5, should your name not be listed as mage?,
If you want to get honest :D
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Well the person who started the thread said "who 'you think' is the mightiest" so if I am not mistaken, it would be who you, yourself, think is the mightiest of each class.

For me, it's the people who use tactic to win in combat.
I remember when you were fighting silverjew, and he effectively used his ballistas to overcome your overwhelming level and he put up a great fight. To me, for that, he is mighty.

I do not rate people who run to safe areas like towers and shops as mighty, and that is the reason I did not choose Jaya as my mightiest archer. If he wasn't scared to die in combat, I would have chosen him over anyone else. I get the whole 'live to fight another day' thing, it's good, but it's not cool to see when someone call another person a noob but then they run to a safe zone.

I think once a fight is accepted, it should be to the death. Clan maps not included, survival is important there, so you can defrnd your base for longer.

Another essay from Tommy.. I aim to be as brief as possibly with my posts, but then I get carries away. Sorry for the long read xD
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

You don't rate people who run to safe areas like towers to protect themselves...what a bunch of BS...you TOMMY spent $1000's on levels cause you wanted to protect yourself.

Are U A hypocrite TOMMY. I'm confused, is running to towers different then buying 1000's of level to protect yourself.

Oh yeah, there is a difference, you have to put work into building towers...not just some 1000's $$ out of your pocket. Who has $7000+ to put into a game to be the big man...wait for it...it's TOMMY!!! Congratulations son...you r the big man.

Take care a'll
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Tommy wrote:Well the person who started the thread said "who 'you think' is the mightiest" so if I am not mistaken, it would be who you, yourself, think is the mightiest of each class.

I remember when you were fighting silverjew, and he effectively used his ballistas to overcome your overwhelming level and he put up a great fight. To me, for that, he is mighty.

I do not rate people who run to safe areas like towers and shops as mighty, and that is the reason I did not choose Jaya as my mightiest archer. If he wasn't scared to die in combat, I would have chosen him over anyone else. I get the whole 'live to fight another day' thing, it's good, but it's not cool to see when someone call another person a noob but then they run to a safe zone.

I think once a fight is accepted, it should be to the death. Clan maps not included, survival is important there, so you can defrnd your base for longer.

Another essay from Tommy.. I aim to be as brief as possibly with my posts, but then I get carries away. Sorry for the long read xD

Tommy, true, and that was a lifetime ago, I believe when that took place, Swiss was lvl 500, siege level 0 and Max had one tower!

I am to understand this is a current post.

In fair, post silver jew as a champion, low level, he taught us, we learned much and he had mad skills, we were new to this game, right, I joined November 2016, I've put more sweat into FT since then, than anyone, that's absolutely fact!

and in closing, I rarely ever leave a fight, log or other, I should at times, but I like death battles. I've asked that on clan maps, when a fight starts, no log! Then the mightiest can really be determined :lol:

If you remember, if this is Tommy, we fought when I was 2,100, you at 8,800lvl attacked my 120lvl tower, accompanied with 4 ya hoos. I attacked you all, you still owe me a 2k helm :D

MAX doesn't run, we don't bend, we are fair and although we may not be the mightest :roll: we do aight :lol:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Tommy wrote:Well the person who started the thread said "who 'you think' is the mightiest" so if I am not mistaken, it would be who you, yourself, think is the mightiest of each class.

Where is M1nE in the list, he's as good as any! so if lvls don't matter, I select M1nE as my ogre choice, after all, the silliness of choosing golgren as the mightiest, beloved or not, it does say mightiest, is concerning!

And the archer, top talent, simply Shureshot, no bias :lol: He's a tactical genius and huge level!
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Yes it was a long time ago, and I have no doubt your skills have improved since then, but I do not see you in PvP much so I cannot say how good you are. Maybe sometime we will get the opportunity to see how each other has grown since we were last together in FT.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Tommy wrote:Sword: Dave_Manda
Archer: (tough decision, there are a lot of good PvP oriented archer players) BossDragon
Ogre: Swiss (hands down best ogre)
Mage: Dragkar

I'm basing my answers on skill, not level.
There are many other worth mentioning too, but i'll not make a giant list xD
I missed out Dwarf.

Dwarf: Skully
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I think its great that enemies can come together here and express their opinions.
That's what this thread was always about - sharing opinions.
Some of the original posts were from a long time ago, when the game was far different.
We didn't even have the ability to walk diagonally. So keep that in mind when reading the oldest ones.

As for what mighty is - depends on your opinion.
Most here think it's solely based on PvP - it doesn't have to be. But your choice.
If PvP, it doesn't have to be the one who wins the most - could be someone in a support role, or someone who has "heart" or bravery.

GOLGREN got the most votes back in the day for "heart" I think... which he still has IMO.

As for the PvP thing - I really couldn't make any votes, I don't participate.
So if I were to compose a list, my list would be far different from most here.

Feel free to nominate who you wish, and state your arguments.
Nobody can tell you that you're wrong - it's your opinion.
You can dispute others, just keep it civil.
If you have nothing to contribute, don't bother posting.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711