New Maps

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Baba Yaga

New Maps

Post by Baba Yaga »

Now that the new maps have been out for a little while, I'd like to post my opinion of them and see how others feel. When I first went to Ghost Archers map, I was overwhelmed by snow dragons and ghost archers. This was a great feeling to be honest because beyond occasional lag killing you in cyclopes dungeon (or dark mages), there weren't too many areas where a player over lvl 250 would have a legitimate threat of being killed outside of PvP. This type of challenge makes players really think before entering one of the new maps.

In terms of crafting the new items, its hard to do! And I LOVE IT! What better way to earn xp and lvl than have the challenge of earning items that can be crafted into boots, staff, etc. This makes grinding more fun and add enjoyment to the game. And speaking of xp, I think the new monsters have a great balance of xp and hp. The quest with the book seems to be a bit disjointed, but I'm sure future updates will tie the storyline together so I can't really complain about something that I don't know about yet.

Overall I gotta say well done to all of those involved in creating the new maps, monsters, quests, and crafting items. It shows how much hard work was put into it and I have to tell you how much I am enjoying it. I feel my level of engagement in the game has increased dramatically since the new maps arrived.

What does everyone else think?

BY
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
HAMMERBITE

Re: New Maps

Post by HAMMERBITE »

I fully agree baba, also i make.a decent tank if u ever wanna team some mobs
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Firstly,nice signature bro."BY"
Swcondly,i do not titally agree witg u.New maps are challenging indeed...but.i am really afraud to go there alone!!!
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I love this post... as does everybody else who works on game current, I'm sure. Thank you for the kind words, I'm sure it will help keep us all working :) (BTW, we'd love input on different types of challenges ;) )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

DUMBLEDORE wrote:Firstly,nice signature bro."BY"
Swcondly,i do not titally agree witg u.New maps are challenging indeed...but.i am really afraud to go there alone!!!
Dub,

The maps are a bit scary for a lot of players. I'm afraid to take my lvl 117 archer there. Heck sometimes I'm afraid to take Baba there. But that's what makes it fun. The risk makes all the difference. Rasta taught me that...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)