CLAN MAP BUILDINGS

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Trilix

CLAN MAP BUILDINGS

Post by Trilix »

Yesterday, Mike, Magix, Grindix and others, supervised by Mornarq (admin) cleared out clan buildings blocking the entrance to top clan map. That was in the interest of all players so lower levels can enter map and build their own towers. having said that, this situation keeps repeating over and over again and clans keeping losing buildings and gold and players lose hard earned xp. The rules says you must leave a 3 tile gap from border to build a clan building. my suggestion is so much simpler: add rocks around the ' no build zone' so no one can build there and stop this nonsense once and for all.
also, why bottom clan map has privilege of dragon spawn and top one Doesn't? I know dwarf spawn below top clan map but dragon also spawn left of bottom clan map, below 100 $ city.
Make fair to all and introduce dragon to top clan map at the same time so it give chance to go to either clan map for a reward...
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
Unit123

Re: CLAN MAP BUILDINGS

Post by Unit123 »

This is great! Now my clan can build! Thanx guys!
Contact me for any help
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

Trilix wrote:also, why bottom clan map has privilege of dragon spawn and top one Doesn't? I know dwarf spawn below top clan map but dragon also spawn left of bottom clan map, below 100 $ city.
Make fair to all and introduce dragon to top clan map at the same time so it give chance to go to either clan map for a reward...
idk, I also think top map should have dragons :D
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

I was there to :D
Hi lol
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Lol who is magix?
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Secular

Post by Secular »

If there were rocks or some other type of object to block building near the southern entrance to -1.2, players would simply loophole this & construct above, and the problem would continue to reiterate.
Making it entirely illegal for players to seal off accessibility to the map though, is much simpler.

I agree, a boss dragon spawn on the new(ish) clan map would be nice to see. :)
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

What i meant was to create a 'corridor' wide enough so range 10 castles Could not hit so players could safely 'enter ' the map without risk of being killed, but 'gritted' so no buildings could be placed
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Trilix wrote:What i meant was to create a 'corridor' wide enough so range 10 castles Could not hit so players could safely 'enter ' the map without risk of being killed, but 'gritted' so no buildings could be placed
I like the corridor idea.. if placed down the centre of the map, the whole map could be accessible by all clans... so long as other clans did not ambush them along the way ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

Great now nwo can build.(mike grins in background with evil laugh).
I say make options to build road but also u can construct how u want road thats a safe for walkin.kinda like lots that u can make big or small.ar the end of lot is a road where u can walk safe distance from castle.so pple can have safe passage to their bilds.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

joeylamcy wrote:
Trilix wrote:also, why bottom clan map has privilege of dragon spawn and top one Doesn't? I know dwarf spawn below top clan map but dragon also spawn left of bottom clan map, below 100 $ city.
idk, I also think top map should have dragons :D
:twisted:
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711