Kowl is diamat

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

Kowl is diamat

Post by Mike »

Nice to find out from a friend Kowl is diamat. So this is basically it. Your either twisted and think it's funny to make an alt forum account and try **** things up for clan LOYL by even writing that u want the creator to get involved. I'm ****ing furious. I always thought u was alright but now I think your just a a no mark who is either jealous or thinks this is funny to do it... grow up. Also writing comments that every time I attack u on dia mat account you seem to freeze. Your full of bull **** and can't hack dying. Yes I'm ****** off you would actually stoop that low to claim your someone else on kowl and on the forum. Get a life.
edited by sr mod Cleopatra
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
diamat-nc-

Re: Kowl is diamat

Post by diamat-nc- »

I got rid of that acc awhile ago,as of other decent lvl accounts i gave away.you can ask patrapture he knows i give accounts away and was wanting a mage from me .but i gave mage to someone that really needed it,a new player that i wanted to help out.you got some nerve cussing on this forum like you own it.thats total disrespect to everyone who reads forums.don said he was in dr which was to my surprised cause i never see kowl anymore.last seen him was at blitz spawn party.we exchange words and hammer was there too.
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

I never claim you were a hack,when ever we pvp somtimes my screen floats.left to right and movements are retarded.and fyi i do have a great life,none of your concern cause i wouldnt want yours.we could exchange insults but i wouldnt stoop to your lvl.looks like your the one accusing pple
You can eat bullocks
Mike

Post by Mike »

Don't believe u. Won't trust u again. Some guy called Kowl signs up to forum just to write about me and loyl. Next min some other guy signs up to forum just to speak about nWo called Billy.. think we all know what's going on here. Btw no nerve was involved during the writing of my post. I want off this forum. remove my account
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

I think we should talk about how we feel...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

LOL baba
Hi lol
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

Its obvious you lose your composure quickly,dont get too emotional man.one admin is gone and maybe another one will too.its not your fault mike.it should always be professional for a mod not to interfere or leak players personal info.like i said when this is over we'll be laughing about it.don't quit forums now after all you've done.if you choose not to talk to me it's cool.but dont let your clan down .stay strong buddy
Secular

Post by Secular »

Baba Yaga wrote:I think we should talk about how we feel...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Lol...2nd(Diamat)and 3rd(Mike) biggest lvls in game are fighting.WOW!
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

i do know that dia matt has often trained characters for friends and ppl in need. i am not exactly sure what this post pertains too, but i can vouch for diamatt giving accounts away. I dont however recall trying to get mage from diamatt, however i am moody smt i may have inquired. i always tht diamatt to be a solid dude, so it would be dissappointing to find out otherwise. However its a game and in the game ppl gonna play games. isnt durzan smtimes nice guy lol, isnt seweryn smt good too....and ppl create forum post to infuriate cuz thy can...to all who do KMA kiss my ---. Dont let it get to u tho mike im sure everything will work itself out. IF diamatt is the guy we know i am sure it can be resolved when everyone is lvl headed