AHOU IS BACK - a thank you note

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Trilix

AHOU IS BACK - a thank you note

Post by Trilix »

In the last few days, due to a bug, AHOU lost its buildings, gold, members and almost vanished from the map. The support we received from Gandalf (admin) was incredible and he worked hard for 3 days to fully restore our clan to its glory! :D
As duke of AHOU [Grindix] I would like to thank all the people that helped us and protected our land during this period. The fast response from Gandalf since the moment I pm him with the issue till last night when everything was restored was superb. Baba (with whom I share AHOU leadership) covered the area when I was away, supported by some of our best people (Loco, Deadmau5, Tonto, to mention a few). Also Secular (mod) was there for support, and Mike (LOYL) camped with us to make sure the remaining buildings were safe. I also want to mention the understanding of some of our allies when I asked not to build on our land, at a cost of losing their gold to remove the buildings they had placed. In all, a fantastic teamwork from my clan, Creator and his team and our friends and allies made it possible to be there again (not to mention the free PR of having a global topic about our clan, lol).
On the other hand, we were attacked by some clans and players during this period, so be aware :!: 'we know who you are' and WE ARE BACK!
For the players that logged on our land and are still there (sneak - attacking our Farms from inside), I'd say leave now or face the consequences. :evil:

A big thank you to all!

AAAHHHOOOUUU
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: AHOU IS BACK - a thank you note

Post by Gandalf »

thx :)
always nice to get some kind words for the mod work!
to be honest, creator was so fast, not me. i only informed and restored the buildings afterwards. also, the admins depend on their team. without this great team, we would not be able to do this kind of stuff too :)
i still am thankful for this post :D
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Because of my trip to London i lost that.I would stay awake to guard our farms.It is refreshing to hear it is all right.Good job guys,Thank u Deadmau5,Tonto,Loco.I knew i vould trust u.Great work mods and Baba and Grin!
Thanks Secular(u still love ur old clan i think)and Mike(u proved how valuable u are bro)!
AAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!:-)
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

Here here Grindix!

Well done by Gandalf and staff. Prost!
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

GIVE ME NAMES OF WHO ATTED, HAMMERS BACK TOO
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

When i started playing, AHOU and DR were always at archers field having so much fun. AHOU is a cool clan and have always been. Which people attack u?
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

AHOU HAS RETERNED!!!!!!!
I PROMISE [DINO] WILL HELP BRING BACK THE GAMES GREATEST CLAN!!!!!!
AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*breath in*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Contact me for any help
Secular

Post by Secular »

Thanks for the positive feedback Trilix and others. :)
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer