i dont get this game

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

HAMMERBITE

i dont get this game

Post by HAMMERBITE »

I spend time proctin kgb and they kill me? Never attked loyl yet mike kills me. U want.a.war.u got one
Insider

Re: i dont get this game

Post by Insider »

HAMMERBYTE, you attacked LOYL.Because ROYL=LOYL,and Mike said you thousand times.But you kill and kill,so Mike killed you.Understand the system,lol? C;
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

Nope loyl is loyl royl is royl loyl i dont kill
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

Mikes been lookin for an xcuse to atk dvda,he told me that before.he holds grudge since drjr.my insider told me that he been wanting to atk nwo for awhile when we was at peace.he killed nwo,we talk then good then he kill again.reason for war now.
Insider

Post by Insider »

HAMMERBITE wrote:Nope loyl is loyl royl is royl loyl i dont kill
LOL,hammer.Were no space in loyl we created royl.We are the same.If no trust me,ask Mike,lol.
Insider

Post by Insider »

diamat-nc- wrote:Mikes been lookin for an xcuse to atk dvda,he told me that before.he holds grudge since drjr.my insider told me that he been wanting to atk nwo for awhile when we was at peace.he killed nwo,we talk then good then he kill again.reason for war now.
What i told you?When we were war with nWo,i wanted stop it.I always say "cool" after anybody killed anybody,lol.
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

If loyl is royl then royl is deadmeat.;-).we haven't been killin royl just one accident, but if you say so .lol.mike cant protect all ya.bwaahhahahah
Insider

Post by Insider »

diamat-nc- wrote:Mikes been lookin for an xcuse to atk dvda,he told me that before.he holds grudge since drjr.my insider told me that he been wanting to atk nwo for awhile when we was at peace.he killed nwo,we talk then good then he kill again.reason for war now.
First of all,i didnt talk to you.Never seen you in game.Secondly,i had,and have friends in nWo.I never wanted war with any clan.
Maybe u talked to anybody another?
Insider

Post by Insider »

diamat-nc- wrote:If loyl is royl then royl is deadmeat.;-).we haven't been killin royl just one accident, but if you say so .lol.mike cant protect all ya.bwaahhahahah
Diamat,PM go?
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

Im off to party,got lot of Hennessey baby.drunk and ft goes good together. Talk trash laters.hammer pm me if you want allied.then ill talk to doc.be back in drunk hours.hehehe